woaaaaaaah aik or party 🥳let me try now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
woaaaaaaah aik or party 🥳let me try now
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda
WHAT SOME WOMEN SAY ... (JEALOUSY QUOTIENT)
'Oh !! ... RK's GAY'
After he just happily had a beautiful wife and daughter 😃
rainbow is not there anymore but she can't be suspended
Happy new year to the following ppl
Catsu🤗
Greenlatern/sana .. my new bff , old bff
Nishita
Bollywood..
Chokri... there is something that envelopes my whole brain and only you reside there.
Watup. watup..the forum would be boring without you, you are the glue that keeps it all together. .. the bad parts & bad ppl lolol
Those two girls with similar user names? Starting with S? Happy new year
Charu.. :)
Mod minion and the cool music mod and yuvika
Delusionsofneha.. Delusionalneha
Snowball.. hey I prayed nafl for you. Hope your name is Aisha lololol I'll message you when I get back
Maroon
Rainbow (but only if you confirm that you agree to the suspension)
Newbird
Shirsha
Bubbletea
Vintage wine
Ohophelia!!!!! My god. I saved the best for last.. Finally met someone who makes sense to me lololol
..and duetslover
Happy new year
Happy new year, D3vil. Didn't know you were a Captain Marvel fan. I can feel her lasering me through your DP 😆
RK'S (ANIMAL 2023) SET FOR AUGUST 😃
it will be separate it’s a party I’m planning new year I was talking on but making masquerade so we can dress up and try to guess who is who I will explain in pm more and also u guys can post ur own attire and bring treats we will have a contest too !! Tagging maroon too !!
maroon will u open a super bowl watch party ? I’m hoping a new york team makes it this time like last year was cali !!
what is super bowl?
Wtf is this? Like how did it even make it to list?
https://open.spotify.com/track/1wR2oc4BTRiGNPSzE7017N?si=u8XqkRObSzaurCKuT9dAjg&utm_source=whatsapp
Gareebon ka distemper paint jaisa hai.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmupet8KK3D/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=
American football
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0