Originally posted by: la_Reine
My devrani is back at my house these days koi usko vacation pe le jao pls
Koi usko matlab kya? Tum le jao 😆 Or if you pick a nice enough place and pay for our flights + hotel, I'll go with her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
My devrani is back at my house these days koi usko vacation pe le jao pls
Koi usko matlab kya? Tum le jao 😆 Or if you pick a nice enough place and pay for our flights + hotel, I'll go with her 🤣
I'm trying to think of which ingredient you mean. Salt? Garlic? Turmeric? Garam masala?!?!?!
I’m going to do it. I’m going to meet him after 20 years of being his one and only die hard fan. 😃

lovely!!!let me try now
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m going to do it. I’m going to meet him after 20 years of being his one and only die hard fan. 😃
Waah congratulations 🥳
How are you FF?🤗Are you back from vacation?
I had to google this because I didn’t know anything about it. An absolute heartbreaker. I hope the movie deals more with emotional aspects of it and not too much technical stuff. Reading the Wikipedia coverage of it and most of it went over my head.
Wtf. I would be pissed and ask for the flight ticket to be refunded if I were in her place.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0