THE BUCS BIG NIGHT ... WHAT DOES IT MEAN ? 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
THE BUCS BIG NIGHT ... WHAT DOES IT MEAN ? 😃
They made it to playoffs. I doubt they do much thoOriginally posted by: rckRadhe
THE BUCS BIG NIGHT ... WHAT DOES IT MEAN ? 😃
I think Super Bowl teams are
Bills
Chiefs
Bengals
49ers
Cowboys
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
They made it to playoffs. I doubt they do much tho
I think Super Bowl teams are
Bills
Chiefs
Bengals
49ers
Cowboys
List is perfect, but would exchange Bengals for Eagles 👍🏼
Trust me if Eagles win SB I will be happier than anyone. But I dont trust Eagles in playoffs they are young and their QB health. So I am cautious
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Trust me if Eagles win SB I will be happier than anyone. But I dont trust Eagles in playoffs they are young and their QB health. So I am cautious
Superbowl bound from that list ...
Possibly Chiefs vs Cowboys 👍🏼
YEAR NOT BEGINNING GREAT FOR JEREMY RENNER
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Happy new year fellow CCians 🤗 my CKUs, Supari (may you continue witching), LaReine (hope your devar doesn't steal another macbook from you this year), Rainbow (hope you don't have to drink a ramen infused chai this year), d3v, BT, Otto, Autumn, Nishita, Nimbuuu, Adrak, (Now I sound like I'm just listing a cooking recipe...I will stop)
Where did you go bolluuuu...I missed you🤗
My devrani is back at my house these days koi usko vacation pe le jao pls
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0