Posted: 1 years ago

Really .. i am happy for Tamannaah. I like her and when i read she had a bitter breakup (before entering into movies) and decided never to fall in love again. I felt bad. 

Good to know she finally able to move on.

All the best to the couple ❤️ if the news is true 😊

This is really funny... She always keeps her personal life secret but caught by a fan not by media 😆

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago

Vicky-Katrina v2.0. He's a talented actor and she's one of those "alabaster automatons" that Tamil industry routinely imports for their fair color obsession.

P.S :Alabaster automatons : One of the comments from Baradwaj Rangan's blog coined the term. I've always wanted to use it someday.

Woa what a very unlikely couple!! He’s extremelyyyy talented, she, not, lolll, so it’s weird they decided to date? But actually that’s not got much to do with it 🤔 so Idk why I said that, but they’re unlikely for sure! VV will ascend the acting ladder even more, I can bet on it. She’s beautiful though so good for him. 

Originally posted by PD_forums

Really .. i am happy for Tamannaah. I like her and when i read she had a bitter breakup (before entering into movies) and decided never to fall in love again. I felt bad. 

Good to know she finally able to move on.

All the best to the couple ❤️ if the news is true 😊

This is really funny... She always keeps her personal life secret but caught by a fan not by media 😆

Raj dixit is a journalist from SBS ABP news

Originally posted by priya185

Raj dixit is a journalist from SBS ABP news

I think it was really posted by some fan page. He gave credit to that fan page...

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Woa what a very unlikely couple!! He’s extremelyyyy talented, she, not, lolll, so it’s weird they decided to date? But actually that’s not got much to do with it 🤔 so Idk why I said that, but they’re unlikely for sure! VV will ascend the acting ladder even more, I can bet on it. She’s beautiful though so good for him. 

They both are coming together for lust stories 2 as leads 😆 maybe that how they met ...

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Woa what a very unlikely couple!! He’s extremelyyyy talented, she, not, lolll, so it’s weird they decided to date? But actually that’s not got much to do with it 🤔 so Idk why I said that, 

I was going to say just that, who's going to date based on talent lol. Also Tamannah is pretty talented in her own right. She's been relevant for over 15 years and that too in the South when she's a Punjabi. She dances well too. 

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

I was going to say just that, who's going to date based on talent lol. Also Tamannah is pretty talented in her own right. She's been relevant for over 15 years and that too in the South when she's a Punjabi. She dances well too. 

Tam is Sindhi not Punjabi (even Ranveer and Kareena are Sindhi)

What an unlikely pair. Apart from Virat Kohli many years ago, I've never heard of her name linked with anyone.