•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

What a nice episode it was!

So, less of Bhanu and so much of Raghav and Bhavna.

For the first time, Bhavna had someone listening to her share her fears. Someone who actually wanted to help. 

For the first time in this serial, I heard Bhavna conversing like a normal individual, rather than a scared one. For the first time, her voice had weight.

."kya dekh rhe hain? Yahi ki main kitni bewakoof hu?!"

"Nahi, mujhe lagta hai ki aap bahot naive hain"

"Huh?"

"Bholi hain"

And the bg music during this while was so soft, as soft as Raghav's gaze was who was wondering how come Bhavna is like this?

And that eye lock that we witnessed, it was pure gold.

But it didn't stop here!!! 

"Hamesha har mushkil ko aaram se solve karna chahie.......dheere dheere se"

And, another amazing bg music played while they stared each other❤️

Also, I just loved how bhavna was the one to look down first both times, while Raghav fumbled😆on realising that he had maintained eye contact for too long. He truly is endearing 🤗

This episode was totally worth a watch! Loved it!!

Originally posted by nish_vir

What a nice episode it was!

So, less of Bhanu and so much of Raghav and Bhavna.

For the first time, Bhavna had someone listening to her share her fears. Someone who actually wanted to help. 

For the first time in this serial, I heard Bhavna conversing like a normal individual, rather than a scared one. For the first time, her voice had weight.

."kya dekh rhe hain? Yahi ki main kitni bewakoof hu?!"

"Nahi, mujhe lagta hai ki aap bahot naive hain"

"Huh?"

"Bholi hain"

And the bg music during this while was so soft, as soft as Raghav's gaze was who was wondering how come Bhavna is like this?

And that eye lock that we witnessed, it was pure gold.

But it didn't stop here!!! 

"Hamesha har mushkil ko aaram se solve karna chahie.......dheere dheere se"

And, another amazing bg music played while they stared each other❤️

Also, I just loved how bhavna was the one to look down first both times, while Raghav fumbled😆on realising that he had maintained eye contact for too long. He truly is endearing 🤗

This episode was totally worth a watch! Loved it!!

Absolutely an adorable episode.  Bhavna is opening up. She has finally found a place where she can be her true self. Yes! She can't realise it now but subconsciously they both have found their home after long. 

And also the way Raghav helped her...I am sooo looking forward to witness more scenes like this. 

And yes the bgm also...❤️

I tbh, can't wait for the next episode...drama hoga! 😆

Originally posted by M_Nira

Absolutely an adorable episode.  Bhavna is opening up. She has finally found a place where she can be her true self. Yes! She can't realise it now but subconsciously they both have found their home after long. 

And also the way Raghav helped her...I am sooo looking forward to witness more scenes like this. 

And yes the bgm also...❤️

I tbh, can't wait for the next episode...drama hoga! 😆

Chutkin Bahu ka purse 👛 found with Raghav bhaiya😳

Ab gaaj giregi, Bhanu the besharam ki, on Bhavna the bechari😆. All i want to see is more of Raghav, and less of bakwas.

Originally posted by nish_vir

Chutkin Bahu ka purse 👛 found with Raghav bhaiya😳

Ab gaaj giregi, Bhanu the besharam ki, on Bhavna the bechari😆. All i want to see is more of Raghav, and less of bakwas.

I just hope ki Raghav idhar udhar se aye or at least try kare to talk to Bhavna...matlab thoda you know...after she gets the daant from her bhaisaab! 😆

I swear! Bhanu bakwaas is just 🤢 ajeeb insaan hai...

It was so relieving to see Bhavna finally speaking her heart out to someone. Also the way Raghav was keenly listening to her and was so soft towards her was ❤️.