https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5314643#162427675
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5314643#162427675
it’s posted https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5314643#162427675Originally posted by: semantic.error
I might have ruined your CC then 🤣
Jess can we post on your CC now, chica?
Here's the OG
In today's episode of silliness with semantic, semantic parked his car at the local convenience store and then walked home at night. Next morning, semantic can't find his car in his parking and is panicking, till silly semantic remembers he never drove the car home.
Mods please close this chit chat thread and sticky the other one https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5314643/happy-new-year-2023-bollywood-cc-96-vip-entry
Havanna (snowball), ninalogy, la_reine , na na girls !! Wishing New Years in advance
.
I made it to the flight on time. Y’all are just going to have to tolerate me for one more year. Mercury retrograde be damned
where u going on New Years ?Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I made it to the flight on time. Y’all are just going to have to tolerate me for one more year. Mercury retrograde be damned
I will miss the notifications after this thread completes😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0