Bollywood CC #95- Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.4k

Users

45

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error


Everyone makes the new CC early. Just make one at 139 and call it a day. Otherwise someone else will open it 😆

they can’t open it remember only us appointed and my team members selected me to open this time as last time rainbow opened and after my CC it will be the minions turn so I’m not worried on that!! I just don’t want members some to say we have two CCs or what not !!
Posted: 3 years ago
really omg yesterday he was talking on space x launch and some other things
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error


I remind you of Freddy Krueger? What? 🤣

I wasn’t talking about u lol !! I was talking on the Indian movie starting kartik who plays the character Freddy !!
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


I wish more billionaires went around exposing themselves as idiots and screw themselves out of money 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

really omg yesterday he was talking on space x launch and some other things

A lot of his wealth on the Tesla shares and they have been tumbling since his twitter takeover.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/RottenInDenmark/status/1608928656231116800?s=20&t=NHO-SI9UDrSXrmAVYlK10g

All these American right wingers defending human trafficker Andrew Tate 🤢.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Go wat_up go!! Almost there 🥳

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Mujhe ek toh CC banane do meri maa, phir aap ka hi number hai 😭

Ok, i will make after you and Maroon

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".