Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 WHy do I know what audio this is even before I play it?.
Can you meet me at the terrace of a 100 story building?
![]()
Heisen you too 😳
![]()
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣 WHy do I know what audio this is even before I play it?.
Can you meet me at the terrace of a 100 story building?
Heisen you too 😳
Ménage à trois at the terrace? I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to be the other man in this situation ship 😆
omg 😳 I’m scaredOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣 WHy do I know what audio this is even before I play it?.
Can you meet me at the terrace of a 100 story building?
Heisen you too 😳
lol I appointed her as the party bouncer !! She even posted a pic on what she do on those who misbehave
omg 😳 how bold next munna maroon will discuss there fantasies and munna will say people are tharki lol 😂Originally posted by: semantic.error
Ménage à trois at the terrace? I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to be the other man in this situation ship 😆
It's a lovely movie with a lot of heart. But damn is it basic.
Also why do all these directors have mommy issues 😆
omg 😳 how bold next munna maroon will discuss there fantasies
Maroon's fantasies also be about opening this CC 😆
Guys attire
Anything not too flamboyant 😅
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0