Bollywood CC #95- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.4k

Users

45

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ZNMQMLRQKGNA5M6Y


Well you got one letter in the user name correct lolol


And she is not an ex. We are talking and happy.


But you need to stop trying to guess. Because it drives HER up the wall.. and then I have to decide is it worth driving her up the wall.. then I think I should leave because I'd rather have a happy her and life off IF too .. so don't try to guess her, if you want me to stay!


But if it truly does mean the world to you, I can privately tell you.. and then please don't mention it!

I’m not trying to guess her username as that’s ur personal business !! I was just hoping I could plan my party 🎉 that was left incomplete years ago lol 😂
JZEGE54665LBDW4F thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
2YRW5STQMHTNHWXR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I’m not trying to guess her username as that’s ur personal business !! I was just hoping I could plan my party 🎉 that was left incomplete years ago lol 😂


So.. now you don't want to know 😆 .. just let me mess with your mind instead....


Sure you don't want to know... you really seemed to like her whenever she showed her face. I said whatup .. let her breathe.. you said Haain!!!! She deletes herself more than I do.. are you sure you don't want to know.. .. sureeeee

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 4EW2LPRG5WYUVF5S


So.. now you don't want to know 😆 .. just let me mess with your mind instead....


Sure you don't want to know... you really seemed to like her whenever she showed her face. I said whatup .. let her breathe.. you said Haain!!!! She deletes herself more than I do.. are you sure you don't want to know.. .. sureeeee

ok u can tell in open/pm her UN!! Plus she deletes or does she change it too so it won’t matter but I know who she was years ago I mean the UN!! and in case it’s who I’m thinking 🤔 yes we got along !!
2YRW5STQMHTNHWXR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

ok u can tell in open/pm her UN!! Plus she deletes or does she change it too so it won’t matter but I know who she was years ago I mean the UN!! and in case it’s who I’m thinking 🤔 yes we got along !!


You talked to her recent whatup.. think ..think hard watup.. think think think.. think please think. Then pm me a name ... I'll only give you one try.. I have given you so many hints.



Think .. who did I tell you to let her breathe. And you looked at me like wtf.. how do you even know her..


Now you should know.. now you can PM me

PP7NMNSYQ255YXXG thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VRVNEMW4ZZZWX4ZK


You talked to her recent whatup.. think ..think hard watup.. think think think.. think please think. Then pm me a name ... I'll only give you one try.. I have given you so many hints.



Think .. who did I tell you to let her breathe. And you looked at me like wtf.. how do you even know her..


Now you should know.. now you can PM me



The way I want to yell out her name so bad but I will refrain. Jess you are so close. Just PM him your best guess. You’ve been a great Sherlock Holmes so far!


2YRW5STQMHTNHWXR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WFO6AZATX7OU4RRV



The way I want to yell out her name so bad but I will refrain. Jess you are so close. Just PM him your best guess. You’ve been a great Sherlock Holmes so far!



Lolol she doesn't mind if I yell out her name. She said I can say whatever.. but its more fun to keep watup on the edge.. lolololol


But I really want to yell it ... God damn it

PP7NMNSYQ255YXXG thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KT4UPD3FLRGUKRGL


Lolol she doesn't mind if I yell out her name. She said I can say whatever.. but its more fun to keep watup on the edge.. lolololol


But I really want to yell it ... God damn it



Poor Jess! You’re really the Dr3vil incarnate

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BD75NXSIMA4CXUVT


You talked to her recent whatup.. think ..think hard watup.. think think think.. think please think. Then pm me a name ... I'll only give you one try.. I have given you so many hints.



Think .. who did I tell you to let her breathe. And you looked at me like wtf.. how do you even know her..


Now you should know.. now you can PM me

my head is spinning 😵‍💫 as I know on one person that had constantly deleted with whom u interacted here recently and I you said I got one letter right !!
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LVQM72IR2FX2DLQD



Poor Jess! You’re really the Dr3vil incarnate

he’s playing with my mind in riddles like the ole days and is 😵‍💫 spinning !! But he said I shouldn’t say it out loud in case I want him to stay so it’s a catch 22
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".