Only FOD would show this kind of interest in digging Katrina's past.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Only FOD would show this kind of interest in digging Katrina's past.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Only FOD would show this kind of interest in digging Katrina's past.
maybe so, but I am definitely not her. 😆
Are you Sana Soufi, part deux? The reformed version? Did you mention carrots? Help a girl out, will ya? I am not on my laptop or I’d hit CTRL+F on this post faster than FOD can yell p***rnstar family
Originally posted by: TDRDV2IGULE42V2P
Are you Sana Soufi, part deux? The reformed version? Did you mention carrots? Help a girl out, will ya? I am not on my laptop or I’d hit CTRL+F on this post faster than FOD can yell p***rnstar family
I'm done with this forum 😆 I am so lost right now!
Yeah? But is this forum done with you tho?
🤣 thank you for the fun! maybe it is done with me 😭
lol i need to process all this info.. my flabber is gasted at the mo
Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey
lol i need to process all this info.. my flabber is gasted at the mo
take your time it's okay.
Can you please re- post this in the bollywood CC, just break it down into 5 different posts. I know many there who would appreciate this information
Originally posted by: KDHAC7NXHQ2BG64L
Can you please re- post this in the bollywood CC, just break it down into 5 different posts. I know many there who would appreciate this information
I can
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da2BGsGiUC1/?igsh=MTN0azNqenQxeGgxdA==
...
Rajpal Yadav sentenced to 3 months in jail- check bounce case https://x.com/ndtv/status/2075509245970371018?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
8