Lol what an idea! Dur ki soch by the kid!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmlfmvogC3q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol what an idea! Dur ki soch by the kid!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmlfmvogC3q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
@ Bold - 😆 You have reached your limit for this week now. I am demanding you eat 100 badams a day starting today
I realised Half of my posts this week have been "I don't remember" 💀 badaam kha ke bhi Kuch nhi ho rha
Are you sure we weren’t separated in Koombh mela? 🤗
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Twitter is finally broken, God is real 😆
finally found a post by Supari to quote 😆
Oh my….whatta meta post you have quoted, sir.
My Twitter is working just fine? Me thinks Musk is steering clear of witches. Although, I’d be happy if it went kaput for me too…. for the greater good, of course.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0