Anupamaa

What crap was Deviji spitting today!!?

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!? Your poor kid is crying, your husband is fuming and yet, you have the AUDACITY to give a lecture!!?

And what CRAP was she teaching her kid???? Let everyone walk over you but you still be happy BECAUSE atleast they are walking over you? That is my interpretation of the nonsense she was spewing. 

The correct message, a good parent would have given is that it is okay to be disappointed and it is absolutely okay to cry at the moment. But, use this loss as an inspiration to come back with more determination, strength and vigor. Not, “jeet kissi ki bhi ho, khush hona chahiye”. I mean REALLY!!?

Leave her Anuj! Please leave her! You cannot save her! Apne saath tumhe aur tumhaari innocent beti ko le dubegi. And after that, the Shahs will dance on the graves of you and your daughter. Proof of this can be seen on Pakhi’s shameless face today, with all her smirking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That lecture was for us viewers. The team gives a damn about what we want or think. Until and unless TRPs are increasing, they don’t care. 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Liar said she was being a daadi. Hypocrite. Was Daadi making kachumbar and chutney for Pari?

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Koms9, I know right. If you were going to tell the truth, why not add for Which dadi, who by the way can make it herself.
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The right thing to do was apologize and own up to her blunder. Anupamaa was not late because she is a Daadi but because she chose Leela Shah over her daughter. It was time to feel the guilt of her choice and apologize, not deflect blame by giving excuses. I thought Paritosh and Pakhi learnt not owning up to their mistakes and conducting themselves like the world owes them a living from Achchaa Pita. But NOOO…., they get it from Deviji, how to deflect blame with the skin of a rhinoceros. Instead of pacifying the crying kiddo she is making choti feel guilty about her feeling of hurt and disappointment with the lecture. And this women gives lectures on Main Maa Hoon. 

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woh toh Anuj ne side se usse ghusse me dekha varna phir 3-4 episode tak ye bhashan hi deti rehti. Mahan banne ki nautanki karti. Good that Anuj did not appreciate her performance. His clap was also sarcastic, full of anger. He smiled for CA but he was mighty upset about the whole ruckus nonsense MAA created on stage. 

And no doubt Shah clan will try to brush it under the rug by saying at least CA got to perform on stage so why is Anuj being upset? Nevermind the hours of mental harassment the poor girl suffered because of nonsense MAA's antics. She was literally crying the entire episode and her face at the end when this shameless lady asked her to be happy about her defeat caused entirely by actions out of CA's control was heartbreaking. 

And precap me ye kya ice cream leke de rahi thi Anuj ko? Anuj is not a five year old child that you make mistake after mistake and then hand him a chocolate to make up for it MAA. Say sorry, mean it and change or better yet go to hell with those precious Shahs and leave Anuj alone. Man to kar raha ice cream muh pe de ke maru iss *****🤬

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What I understood was, "Don't be sad that you have an absent mother, be happy that atleast someone else has a good one"

But wasn't she already doing that at the orphanage? Why bring her to KM and remind her of that again?

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Woh toh Anuj ne side se usse ghusse me dekha varna phir 3-4 episode tak ye bhashan hi deti rehti. Mahan banne ki nautanki karti. Good that Anuj did not appreciate her performance. His clap was also sarcastic, full of anger. He smiled for CA but he was mighty upset about the whole ruckus nonsense MAA created on stage. 

And no doubt Shah clan will try to brush it under the rug by saying at least CA got to perform on stage so why is Anuj being upset? Nevermind the hours of mental harassment the poor girl suffered because of nonsense MAA's antics. She was literally crying the entire episode and her face at the end when this shameless lady asked her to be happy about her defeat caused entirely by actions out of CA's control was heartbreaking. 

And precap me ye kya ice cream leke de rahi thi Anuj ko? Anuj is not a five year old child that you make mistake after mistake and then hand him a chocolate to make up for it MAA. Say sorry, mean it and change or better yet go to hell with those precious Shahs and leave Anuj alone. Man to kar raha ice cream muh pe de ke maru iss *****🤬

Hoping Anuj learns that she stayed back to make 5 items for Leela ba and how she was trying to gain sympathy saying her zimmedari and being daadi etc. He must tell her that she ditched the two loving souls for a toxic ex in law. And that she is not even sorry and instead sending Anuj and CA on a guilt trip like always.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

What I understood was, "Don't be sad that you have an absent mother, be happy that atleast someone else has a good one"

But wasn't she already doing that at the orphanage? Why bring her to KM and remind her of that again?

Nicely summarized ! 💔

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This message was because Shitnupama as a person has failed at absolutely everything in her miserable life so obviously she's going to teach CA that (Before ya'll comment about the contradiction with the good for nothing Tamashah kids who never grow up, let me clarify that those are royals for her and are entitled to always having their way at the cost of everything)