Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Maroon, how about we both take turns to make Music CC and BWF CC? Kaisa laga mera offer? Any of us can make it, yuour task is just to make sure no one else makes it🤣
We dont have rights to make CC
Mods only gave those rights to people who vanish
I do like the offer tho 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
We dont have rights to make CC
Mods only gave those rights to people who vanish
I do like the offer tho 🤣
We will get it soon
How do I get Music CC right though?
You make the next Music CC thread 😳
I didn’t vanish nor rainbow anyways why you guys debating you guys have the music CC once I make mine then we will talk because I have not properly opened nor decorated one !!Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
We dont have rights to make CC
Mods only gave those rights to people who vanish
I do like the offer tho 🤣
Okay Legend of the Blue Sea so much more bingeworthy. How come no one recommended it?! Goddaaamn. I love it so far
Lol even despite telling some that circus movie got bad reviews my friend like I’m bored still seeing it I’m like ok. I also told them Ranveer singh in twitter blocked me. Lol 😂 they think wow I must be popular !! I told them I’m not seeing it since I read reviews but they insisted n it was nightmare to sit through
I didn’t vanish nor rainbow anyways why you guys debating you guys have the music CC once I make mine then we will talk because I have not properly opened nor decorated one !!
Decorate all the threads
Thanks. Im just waiting to open the next CC as it will be opened in the new year so once I open that one and decorate it as well then I will be happy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳that I got to open and decorate a holiday CC !! I want it in a proper and grand way !!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0