Kya sach me eliminate ho gaya 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya sach me eliminate ho gaya 😭
I miss him 💔
Best BB contestant ever
https://twitter.com/TicklingPixie/status/1606625077373849600?t=sxiQ66oe9BO-1vAM3RiP0A&s=19
But I am happy he got a show.I miss him 💔
Best BB contestant ever
https://twitter.com/TicklingPixie/status/1606625077373849600?t=sxiQ66oe9BO-1vAM3RiP0A&s=19
Same bro...kisi kaam ki nahi hai woh upar se usko dekh khoon khaulta hai mera😤
Vikas, Sree bhi nomination the unka naam nahi liya isne😃
is Anku still sleeping and dreaming ?
I am not a fan of Tina but she contributes to the show one way or another. Sumbul, Stan, Nimmo etc these people are useless. Even Sreejita is phuski as a WC.
Originally posted by: infinity101
I am not a fan of Tina but she contributes to the show one way or another. Sumbul, Stan, Nimmo etc these people are useless. Even Sreejita is phuski as a WC.
Nimmo to angad ka panv ban ke baithi hai bb ki lanka me wo nahi hategi par atleast sreejita aur sumbul ko nikalo
Originally posted by: infinity101
I am not a fan of Tina but she contributes to the show one way or another. Sumbul, Stan, Nimmo etc these people are useless. Even Sreejita is phuski as a WC.
They weren't nominated. But yeah Tina over Sree anyday
Originally posted by: infinity101
But I am happy he got a show.
Plus shaant personality ke liye solo fans bhi mile usko....Fateh ke time fukat ka troll hua tha...bas as a player overpraise karte hai log😆