oh you mean going live with someone and singing I saw that on star-maker thst they have a live option
Yes! I did that with the Time of our Lives duet but then shut it off once I finished singing the whole thing lmao
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh you mean going live with someone and singing I saw that on star-maker thst they have a live option
Yes! I did that with the Time of our Lives duet but then shut it off once I finished singing the whole thing lmao
Originally posted by: ERVNVROVFIJ5TOZX
I don't know dex.. this craziness to be a topic maker is real. I just want to know it they can make posts invisible? Is there a perk in creating topics !
Quoted the wrong post for my response.will copy paste it to your other quote.
Anyway: the right response to this is I think the CC is considered prime piece of real estate here. They see something in it that my buzurg self doesn’t
Originally posted by: 65RVWKSUKXDLDD3O
Fine! You show your face in the duet and just lip sync while I sing both the male and female parts with my video turned off. Jesus just make me do all the work, why don’t you!? But I’ll take what I can get. For you.
Wallahi you can lip sync... ?????? So much fun! I wanna do love shack
Originally posted by: TIF7YGMTLI3X6ZKC
Wallahi you can lip sync... ?????? So much fun! I wanna do love shack
Wrong post! I just finished copying it to paste it to the actual post on that other topic but you’re faster than me.
ok fine. We’ll continue here
Originally posted by: MAEZWWI4TTRR26B3
Wrong post! I just finished copying it to paste it to the actual post on that other topic but you’re faster than me.
ok fine. We’ll continue here
I just came back to say.. perhaps we shouldn't do loveshak!
Then I won't be getting any love or shaking from her 😆
Let's find a religious song.. maybe with jesus in it 🤔
Originally posted by: U7UFU5J3S5VKMPGN
I just came back to say.. perhaps we shouldn't do loveshak!
Then I won't be getting any love or shaking from her 😆
Let's find a religious song.. maybe with jesus in it 🤔
Fine! We’ll sing silent night holy night then
Or we could sing Mary had a little lamb and call it a day?
what about joy to the world !! Or you guys can do both these songs
I did silent night it’s the only one in starmaker I posted lol !! I will post my other ones later !!
what about joy to the world !! Or you guys can do both these songs
I did silent night it’s the only one in starmaker I posted lol !! I will post my other ones later !!
That sounds great! As long as there’s nothing about love or sex in it. Dr3vil and I are REstarting our new journey as two completely platonic e-friends.
i just made it in advanceOriginally posted by: AdrakKombucha
Thanks. But why is it created before completing the previous one. We'll again have a limbo with 2 CC threads running parallely 😭
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0