Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

I loveeee this song too! ⭐️ That's a lovely suggestion Hinna 🤗

Allu, Dekho na maine kiya tha toh ye wala tum karo if you love this song.. And if NP is recording first then we can both join too.. SM pe discuss/decide karte hai 😃

im so sorry, idk why i got confused between you and Laxmi...but you should take that as a compliment😳⭐️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

What made you suspicious?😆

Your answers especially the R rated ones🤣

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Allu & NP - waah kya maze wala mahaul bana diya yaar tum dono ne.. it was so lovely ❤

Allu, the way you started with that haaaa  uffff you are just amazing!

Both complemented each other so well.. maza hi aa gaya! ⭐️

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Only time-Enya

Tagging the two members who love words more than I do. Think you might love this song if you already don’t know about it, that is. 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=78003477376&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=12103424050820607&share_type=copylink

Wow!

I haven't heard it before,

Beautifully sung, peaceful and sublime...

And the words, the lyrics so beautiful, time speaks, time changes everything, what's impossible today can be possible Tom..

Thank you for the tag 🤗

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: la_Reine

im so sorry, idk why i got confused between you and Laxmi...but you should take that as a compliment😳⭐️

Haha arre it's okay re!! I understood that you got confused 😆

@ bold - haan tabhi toh I accepted it silently & happily 😆 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Guys...posting mera and Heisu ka 2nd duet( official one) ...Raah mei unse mulaqat ho gayi....first wala was MAD🤣that was Heisu ka Blockbuster one....pls pls listen to it in case u have missed it🤣

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=13229323920666666&share_type=copyLink

This one was so romantic 😻

Lakshmi how can you change your voice with each and every song, I sound the same in every song 😑😁 very well done 

Heisenberg Devgan on the floor, you did amazing, the feels of this songs are so great.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Another romantic song 😻

The flow of this song was so smooth, you both bring such a beautiful, subtle vibe while singing together 

I am really amazed how you people are opening up to try more songs apart from your usual liked ones..

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Another romantic song 😻

The flow of this song was so smooth, you both bring such a beautiful, subtle vibe while singing together 

I am really amazed how you people are opening up to try more songs apart from your usual liked ones..

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Another romantic song 😻

Thank u so much yaar...🤗

Haan ab thoda naye naye type ke songs try kar rahe hain... Apne comfort zone se baahar ja ke 😅

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yes.

Any of the girls will do. Or maybe you can sing with both🤣 that would be fun

U will get it tomorrow or day after for sure... 👍😄