Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 33

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Thank u so much yaar...🤗

Haan ab thoda naye naye type ke songs try kar rahe hain... Apne comfort zone se baahar ja ke 😅

Your nailing it! 

I mean the old melodies were great but the new ones are fantastic as well ❤️

Especially the duets are crazy ⭐️

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Arey Vaah!

We start from a bhajan, after remembering God, we jump straight into Hai Mera Dil  matlab, kuch time waste nahi kiya, then we have Natkhat getting up to his usual natkhat ways and grabbing aanchals. 😆

Allu, the bhajan was so nicely sung, it is 9am right now, and what a start to the day. 

Hai Mera Dil was great to listen to (Anu Malik song 🥳) you can really sing all types of songs, KhushiFan sings really well too, is he a fan of Khushi? 😆

Chhod Do Aanchal was sung really well by both of you, the expressions were spot on, and Nathu voice sounded like he really was holding on to someone's aanchal. 😆

Hahaha...maine waisa nahi sochi...aila🤣I wanted to post a solo and a duet😆but aisa hoga nahi sochi😆and add to it Nathu ka chod do aanchal🤣

Khushi fan is Manish... a cute Khushi fan🤣a good singer😃

Thanks so much for listening and getting back yaar🤗

Originally posted by Isamreen

Another romantic song 😻

The flow of this song was so smooth, you both bring such a beautiful, subtle vibe while singing together 

I am really amazed how you people are opening up to try more songs apart from your usual liked ones..

😳 Thank you so much Samie 🤗

You are a sweetheart yaar.. ❤️🤗 Haan re singing out of comfort zone songs are even more fun! 

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

U will get it tomorrow or day after for sure... 👍😄

Take your time...im sure it will be awesome

I was kinda unwell when I sang this...so im warning you in advance, it might sound like im crying rather than singing🤣

https://vocaroo.com/1no59rXNlTPp?fbclid=IwAR3km69_PRmyK-Vpb9AtJSOtKNdPx2ZsD4PXQt7BUII_dcNub7DVBSzYqVc

Originally posted by la_Reine

I was kinda unwell when I sang this...so im warning you in advance, it might sound like im crying rather than singing🤣

https://vocaroo.com/1no59rXNlTPp?fbclid=IwAR3km69_PRmyK-Vpb9AtJSOtKNdPx2ZsD4PXQt7BUII_dcNub7DVBSzYqVc

Nice one La_Reine, you seem to really like Saif songs. 😆  Keep posting more. 

Originally posted by Isamreen

Wow!

I haven't heard it before,

Beautifully sung, peaceful and sublime...

And the words, the lyrics so beautiful, time speaks, time changes everything, what's impossible today can be possible Tom..

Thank you for the tag 🤗

You’re welcome! I had a feeling you’d like this song. Especially it’s lyrics. 

This one was quite difficult, as the high note is really high, in hindsight, maybe I should've shifted the pitch down by one, but for Allu, this was completely outside of her comfort zone/genre, the singing style is completely different, but she has sung it really well! :D

Matlab morning se shuru kiya tha with Sancha tera naam, then we swiftly moved on to Hai Mera Dil, to Chhod Do Aanchal, and ending the night with Mujhe aadat bana lo ek buri kehna hai tumse hai 🤣

I mean talk about range, damn, Allu is done it all. 👏 😆 Thanks Allu for giving this a go, and keep trying different genres! 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=88889727183&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101852054&share_type=copyLink

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

This one was quite difficult, as the high note is really high, in hindsight, maybe I should've shifted the pitch down by one, but for Allu, this was completely outside of her comfort zone/genre, the singing style is completely different, but she has sung it really well! :D

Matlab morning se shuru kiya tha with Sancha tera naam, then we swiftly moved on to Hai Mera Dil, to Chhod Do Aanchal, and ending the night with Mujhe aadat bana lo ek buri kehna hai tumse hai 🤣

I mean talk about range, damn, Allu is done it all. 👏 😆 Thanks Allu for giving this a go, and keep trying different genres! 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=88889727183&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101852054&share_type=copyLink

nice 👍 I enjoyed both !!