Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Beautiful as always. But I noticed a Ragu commenting on Hai Mera Dil asking if anyone has pills for diabetes 😭

Ya...bot comment...First time when I read that in my innocent SM days...I was confused🤣Now I am used to Bots comments🤣Thanks dearie❤️🤗

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

@Allu - i will listen to the songs in a while but Sancha tera naam i think i had suggested to Charu once too, when we were planning something as devotional Tuesdays...

I am excited to listen to it in your voice 🥳

Oh is it😃Kal achanak this song came to my mind out of nowhere and I browsed in SM...was so glad the track was there...so recorded it...sometimes I don't recollect such gems and then suddenly it flashes in my mind😆Thanks so much re🤗

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Oh is it😃Kal achanak this song came to my mind out of nowhere and I browsed in SM...was so glad the track was there...so recorded it...sometimes I don't recollect such gems and then suddenly it flashes in my mind😆Thanks so much re🤗

Listened to both the songs and u were brilliant in both of them 👏👍

allizzwell thumbnail

Listened to both the songs and u were brilliant in both of them 👏👍

Thanks so much Nathu.🤗..u guys r so encouraging always❤️

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

NP - Yup!  Just when I saw Allu posting "Saancha tera naam" in morning, it reminded me of our devotional songs discussion and you suggesting me this one.. I am so glad Allu sang it ❤️

Allu - Both songs are so beautiful yaar! As always! Had heard Saancha tera naam in morning itself, what a way to start my day! ❤️ kitna dil se gaaya.. really loved it.. 

Haye mera dil, churake le gaya...

Churane wali, Allu ki singing.. ❤️

Maza aa gaya yaar.. KF has such a lovely voice na! So good to hear you both together.. ⭐️

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: la_Reine

I was suspicious since sheep games😆

What made you suspicious?😆

allizzwell thumbnail

Mine and Nathusaab's duet...Chod do aanchal🥳

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/7vwkiE

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

NP - Yup!  Just when I saw Allu posting "Saancha tera naam" in morning, it reminded me of our devotional songs discussion and you suggesting me this one.. I am so glad Allu sang it ❤️

Allu - Both songs are so beautiful yaar! As always! Had heard Saancha tera naam in morning itself, what a way to start my day! ❤️ kitna dil se gaaya.. really loved it.. 

Haye mera dil, churake le gaya...

Churane wali, Allu ki singing.. ❤️

Maza aa gaya yaar.. KF has such a lovely voice na! So good to hear you both together.. ⭐️

Thank you so much dear 🤗❤️

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Arey Vaah!

We start from a bhajan, after remembering God, we jump straight into Hai Mera Dil  matlab, kuch time waste nahi kiya, then we have Natkhat getting up to his usual natkhat ways and grabbing aanchals. 😆

Allu, the bhajan was so nicely sung, it is 9am right now, and what a start to the day. 

Hai Mera Dil was great to listen to (Anu Malik song 🥳) you can really sing all types of songs, KhushiFan sings really well too, is he a fan of Khushi? 😆

Chhod Do Aanchal was sung really well by both of you, the expressions were spot on, and Nathu voice sounded like he really was holding on to someone's aanchal. 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Oh ...i like that song...

We can do that. What say Allu? Or did u mean Charu? That song is from Fanaa, right?

Yes.

Any of the girls will do. Or maybe you can sing with both🤣 that would be fun