Thanks for posting this- I noticed that too!
She is so cunning, first she made that gesture and right away she started tapping on the sofa,
Wah Sumbul badi actor hai 👎🏼
Nimrit the Feminism Flag Bearer is laughing.....👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for posting this- I noticed that too!
She is so cunning, first she made that gesture and right away she started tapping on the sofa,
Wah Sumbul badi actor hai 👎🏼
Nimrit the Feminism Flag Bearer is laughing.....👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Thanks for posting this- I noticed that too!
She is so cunning, first she made that gesture and right away she started tapping on the sofa,
Wah Sumbul badi actor hai 👎🏼
Nimrit the Feminism Flag Bearer is laughing.....👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
She is the biggest insecure and bully woman i have ever seen
She is the biggest insecure and bully woman i have ever seen
I just hate her guts....compulsive liar and twists the topics according to her convenience...
She is the biggest insecure and bully woman i have ever seen
I just hate her guts....compulsive liar and twists the topics according to her convenience...
Very smartly she covered her going against MC.
Oh man these ppl are so fool to be friends with her again
sahi sunai fake tina and shalin ko donon losers r doing fake romance to be relevant khud ko pehle dekho before judging others. midget came in the house to expose shalin and realized no one wants to be friend with her so fell back in his arms no self respect