Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Thanks.😊

Actually people always assume(d) me to be a woman because of my female UN, so I decided to play long

By SM you mean Twitter? Yeah I think IF is enough.😆

@bold😆

No no...SM means Starmaker😃

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hasini...before u miss the Blockbuster song of this thread tagging u here😆Heisu and my duet...My adorable darling...warna tum baadme will regret missing to hear The Anu Malik of IF..😆..Page 12...

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Guys...posting mera and Heisu ka 2nd duet( official one) ...Raah mei unse mulaqat ho gayi....first wala was MAD🤣that was Heisu ka Blockbuster one....pls pls listen to it in case u have missed it🤣

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=13229323920666666&share_type=copyLink

Anu and Allu wah wah wah wah ❤️!!!!!  This song was a bit different from the last 😳 Which one did you like singing more? ☺️

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Shreya Goshal did it🤣I love this song so much but SM has this background in its karaoke track...without that would be wonderful as we can record even those portions..thanks so much dear🤗

Omg I really thought it could've been you. You need to post your laugh now so I can compare 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

I blew my cover a while back. I think you already knew.😆

I was suspicious since sheep games😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Anu and Allu wah wah wah wah ❤️!!!!!  This song was a bit different from the last 😳 Which one did you like singing more? ☺️

Liked singing both but for very different reasons. 😆  Although this was much more comfortable on the vocals. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

This was fun to do, now moving on to the other one. 😈

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

There goes my feminine appeal down the drain for eternity 

Let's do that duet we had originally planned to do a few months back.