•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Heya guys!

I haven't been active on IF since the last 7 months because there was nothing worth it, but the premise of this show, and most importantly the male lead aka our beloved Hatim, caught my eye.

Also, as I believe , this is going to be mature love story, I am all for it. 

I have only watched the clips where ml and fl interacted, and their interactions were crafted nicely, and realistically, so I am really looking forward to see the dynamics develop between them.

Yes, this is a common itv trope where ml and fl with tragic pasts, find common grounds and become emotionally linked to each other. Shaadi Mubarak of SP had similar bg, where ml's loving wife had ran away and fl's husband ( here, presumed very supportive) had died.

BUT if they can pull this off subtly, I do believe this show has hope.

Tbh, I am here for their love story😆. That's the only thing I want to watch, coz i totally don't want to see that family negativity. And I absolutely love to write scenes that may/may not ever happen in the show.

That's all for the rant!

Originally posted by nish_vir

Heya guys!

I haven't been active on IF since the last 7 months because there was nothing worth it, but the premise of this show, and most importantly the male lead aka our beloved Hatim, caught my eye.

Also, as I believe , this is going to be mature love story, I am all for it. 

I have only watched the clips where ml and fl interacted, and their interactions were crafted nicely, and realistically, so I am really looking forward to see the dynamics develop between them.

Yes, this is a common itv trope where ml and fl with tragic pasts, find common grounds and become emotionally linked to each other. Shaadi Mubarak of SP had similar bg, where ml's loving wife had ran away and fl's husband ( here, presumed very supportive) had died.

BUT if they can pull this off subtly, I do believe this show has hope.

Tbh, I am here for their love story😆. That's the only thing I want to watch, coz i totally don't want to see that family negativity. And I absolutely love to write scenes that may/may not ever happen in the show.

That's all for the rant!

Welcome to the forum check out ETD 

Hey hi...I am not new here, but I haven't been active for a long time. Indian TV soaps can be very consistent and was for a long time. And sometimes, it needed grit to see real but toxic shows But yes, although the family environment in this show is beyond toxic, i am looking for the FL to gain confidence and rise out of it.  And yes, I love the actress playing the lead role, too.