Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dexy...try reducing the pitch as its a high pitch male cover. Just when song starts ..pause and click on pitch level.  The below option has pitch. Go for -1  or -2 depending on your comfort. Then click again record to continue

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And it's here...Mine and Nathu ka version of Tip TipSo finally Nathu ne gaa hi diπŸ˜†

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=10696049196333400&share_type=copyLink

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: allizzwell

And it's here...Mine and Nathu ka version of Tip TipSo finally Nathu ne gaa hi diπŸ˜†

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=10696049196333400&share_type=copyLink

wow πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽΊπŸŽΊπŸŽΊπŸŽΊ plus Raveena Akshay they were one my fav Jodi’s ..This song in mohra was cool !! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Request duet : tu cheez hai  mast mast movie Mohra and other request  sher ki Ladki song 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Allu & NP - dono ne aag laga di aag laga di.. πŸ₯³πŸ˜ ekdum jhakkas.. comfort level ke bahar ka song karo toh alag hi maza aata hai.. πŸ˜› 

I thought of posting gifs from this song... par mere bas ka nahi hai wo kaam πŸ˜† 

Ye paani se lagi aag pe paani dalein toh bujhegi ya aur badhhegi? πŸ€”

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Allu & NP - dono ne aag laga di aag laga di.. πŸ₯³πŸ˜ ekdum jhakkas.. comfort level ke bahar ka song karo toh alag hi maza aata hai.. πŸ˜› 

I thought of posting gifs from this song... par mere bas ka nahi hai wo kaam πŸ˜† 

Ye paani se lagi aag pe paani dalein toh bujhegi ya aur badhhegi? πŸ€”

@ bold - ye to bada kathin sawal pooch liya tumne 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

#InviteAndEarn

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³!!! OMG

Seriously loved it. Not sure what that says about me πŸ€£ but you guys sang it so well. Allu I think I've fallen in love with the way you sing and your voice  πŸ₯°

NP the different types of songs you've been singing all have suited your voice so well β€οΈ!! You can sing anything and it still sounds good πŸ˜³

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³!!! OMG

Seriously loved it. Not sure what that says about me πŸ€£ but you guys sang it so well. Allu I think I've fallen in love with the way you sing and your voice  πŸ₯°

NP the different types of songs you've been singing all have suited your voice so well β€οΈ!! You can sing anything and it still sound good πŸ˜³

Thank you so much BQ. In this song i was just hoping ki zyada sanskari na sound karoon πŸ˜†