Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 19

Posted: 1 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Dexy...try reducing the pitch as its a high pitch male cover. Just when song starts ..pause and click on pitch level.  The below option has pitch. Go for -1  or -2 depending on your comfort. Then click again record to continue

And it's here...Mine and Nathu ka version of Tip TipSo finally Nathu ne gaa hi di😆

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=10696049196333400&share_type=copyLink

Originally posted by allizzwell

And it's here...Mine and Nathu ka version of Tip TipSo finally Nathu ne gaa hi di😆

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=10696049196333400&share_type=copyLink

wow 🥳🥳🥳🥳🎺🎺🎺🎺 plus Raveena Akshay they were one my fav Jodi’s ..This song in mohra was cool !! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Request duet : tu cheez hai  mast mast movie Mohra and other request  sher ki Ladki song 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Allu & NP - dono ne aag laga di aag laga di.. 🥳😍 ekdum jhakkas.. comfort level ke bahar ka song karo toh alag hi maza aata hai.. 😛 

I thought of posting gifs from this song... par mere bas ka nahi hai wo kaam 😆 

Ye paani se lagi aag pe paani dalein toh bujhegi ya aur badhhegi? 🤔

Originally posted by Charu21

Allu & NP - dono ne aag laga di aag laga di.. 🥳😍 ekdum jhakkas.. comfort level ke bahar ka song karo toh alag hi maza aata hai.. 😛 

I thought of posting gifs from this song... par mere bas ka nahi hai wo kaam 😆 

Ye paani se lagi aag pe paani dalein toh bujhegi ya aur badhhegi? 🤔

@ bold - ye to bada kathin sawal pooch liya tumne 

Originally posted by allizzwell

#InviteAndEarn

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳!!! OMG

Seriously loved it. Not sure what that says about me 🤣 but you guys sang it so well. Allu I think I've fallen in love with the way you sing and your voice  🥰

NP the different types of songs you've been singing all have suited your voice so well ❤️!! You can sing anything and it still sounds good 😳

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳!!! OMG

Seriously loved it. Not sure what that says about me 🤣 but you guys sang it so well. Allu I think I've fallen in love with the way you sing and your voice  🥰

NP the different types of songs you've been singing all have suited your voice so well ❤️!! You can sing anything and it still sound good 😳

Thank you so much BQ. In this song i was just hoping ki zyada sanskari na sound karoon 😆