Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: XB6LIDNVTXTY2VDI
What you need is a one way ticket out of the Midwest
The Midwest is my abusive relationship. I can't get out. Every winter, I get battered. Then spring comes and its beautiful and I am like - this isn't so bad.
Sorry. I am allergic to red states.
Originally posted by: KIABM6VI2JWG73ZM
I'm a Mid-Westerner too. 9 degrees expected next week😭
-4 F (-15 C) low next week for us. 😭
In the snow - everyone is a white walker.
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I was your neighbor in Michigan for a long time....I feel ya..😭😭
Bad bad Shahrukhwa...😡
Aapne hamare vaaste Shahrukhwa ko daant liya. Yeh to bahut badi baat hain. Dhanyavaad ji.

As a midwesterner this is my response every time someone tries to convince me to move
Loved this post!!!
Loved the humour in it!!!!
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
As a midwesterner this is my response every time someone tries to convince me to move
Yeah but you have snow storms, blizzards and frost bites which is worse
https://youtu.be/ilw3MfjcRQY?si=4eMSr4RCcHtTeo0-
2