Arey yaar saudia ki team bulalo woh Argentina ko aram se hara degi 😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Arey yaar saudia ki team bulalo woh Argentina ko aram se hara degi 😭😭😭😭
Oh man I see my favorite player of all time in that podium.....Ronaldinho ❤️
Argentina definitely need a goal and to conce⁹de Croatian inside the box 👍🏼
@bold: ❤️
Love him too ❤️
Arg are unpredictable. They can mess up a game with 5-0 lead too. So I'm just not relaxing for a bit!
Manifesting 3 goals for Croatia 🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘
same here 🥺Originally posted by: Waymaker
Iv put all my heritage on you Croatia. Don’t disappoint me 🥺
Arey yaar saudia ki team bulalo woh Argentina ko aram se hara degi 😭😭😭😭
I'm not so sure about that my friend...😆
They are also Messi's fan page🤣
The goat just don't wanna stop be it you tape his legs or mouth or in that case eyes. He is run for all the money😆😆
HAHA, so much hate for Argentina

I'm not so sure about that my friend...😆
They are also Messi's fan page🤣
The goat just don't wanna stop be it you tape his legs or mouth or in that case eyes. He is run for all the money😆😆
Saudia hates Messi 😂😂😂😂 so they can do it 😂
Isko ground se hi bahir krdo 😂😂
yeaaaaaaaaah
@bold: ❤️
Love him too ❤️
Arg are unpredictable. They can mess up a game with 5-0 lead too. So I'm just not relaxing for a bit!
Most definitely....Latinos are known to seat back aram se after goals.
Omg the gifs here 😆
😈
Keep it comin'
![]()
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k