Brazil and Argentina can get through but anything is possible in this World Cup 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Brazil and Argentina can get through but anything is possible in this World Cup 😲
CRO vs BRA ... 😃
Just know it's going to be a crazy match
Hopefully NO PENALTIES 👍🏼
Are you Paul the Octopus 2.0??
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
CRO vs BRA ... 😃
Just know it's going to be a crazy match
Hopefully NO PENALTIES 👍🏼
I swear it will be an awesome match!
Netherlands vs Argentina as well!
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Golden Boot
Kylian Mbappe (France)
Cody Gakpo (Netherlands)
Lionel Messi (Argentina)
Bukayo Saka (England)
Olivier Giroud (France)
Richarlison (Brazil)
Golden Gloves
Andries Noppert (Netherlands)
Alisson (Brazil)
Dominik Livanovik (Croatia)
Any chance of my new husband winning any award?😭 It's not his fault that his goalkeeper didn't do his job right.😡

Both sides look HUNGRY
They know this is some serious SH*T 👍🏼
Hungry🤣
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
I swear it will be an awesome match!
Netherlands vs Argentina as well!
We have one of the best quaterfinals 😎
Those 4 matches are going to be crazy😉
And the match will start very soon😆 Enjoy😎
I am expecting a crazy match today....2 in fact. Let the fun begin!
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k