Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Last day for predicting Golden Ball, Glove, and Boot!!!
Any help in this? As no idea about players much except Messi and Ronaldo 😆
I had asked before too, some suggestions will be welcome.
Any help in this? As no idea about players much except Messi and Ronaldo 😆
I had asked before too, some suggestions will be welcome.
Search them separately on google, you will find lists of top contenders or predictions who will win the awards this year
Then you can pick one of those
You cant stop me
Any help in this? As no idea about players much except Messi and Ronaldo 😆
I had asked before too, some suggestions will be welcome.
I wanna help you. But you will win points then😈
I don't mind 😆
No you will win more than me. I can't have that.
Any help in this? As no idea about players much except Messi and Ronaldo 😆
I had asked before too, some suggestions will be welcome.
Golden Boot
Kylian Mbappe (France)
Cody Gakpo (Netherlands)
Lionel Messi (Argentina)
Bukayo Saka (England)
Olivier Giroud (France)
Richarlison (Brazil)
Golden Gloves
Andries Noppert (Netherlands)
Alisson (Brazil)
Dominik Livanovik (Croatia)
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Golden Boot
Kylian Mbappe (France)
Cody Gakpo (Netherlands)
Lionel Messi (Argentina)
Bukayo Saka (England)
Olivier Giroud (France)
Richarlison (Brazil)
Bukayo Saka...really for golden boot?🤔
Richarlison...too early?
Golden Gloves
Andries Noppert (Netherlands)
Alisson (Brazil)
Dominik Livanovik (Croatia)
What did Alisson do to deserve a Golden gloves?😆
Thanks to those tagging me and saying Congo 
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k