Goalllll🥳
1st score for Eng vs Sen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Goalllll🥳
1st score for Eng vs Sen
Come on England 🏴 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
England is playing very haphazardly this time. Senegal seems more in form right now.
Lol it seems like England heard me. They've picked up the pace now. 😅
2 GOALS ALREADY 🥳 2-0 ENGLAND 🏴
YASSSSSSSSSSS 🥳🥳🥳🥳🏴🏴
I can relax now 😭 until we back for 2nd half 😳
Kane gives them a lead! 2-0
Senegal are giving a really good fight though ⭐️
You know what this means right 😳😳😳Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
2 GOALS ALREADY 🥳 2-0 ENGLAND 🏴
Hurrricaneeeee

i can sleep in peace
Yes I do but let’s not think about that rn 🥺Originally posted by: LazyBiing
You know what this means right 😳😳😳
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k