Archana commenting on Tina's dog's death.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I like Archana and don't like Tina but what is wrong is wrong. 

It was insensitive of Archana the way she commented on the death of Tina's dog. Lets put aside the fact that Tina tried to use her dog's death to get captaincy, and it may not be the real reason of Tina not wanting to celebrate her birthday. 

Archana actually doesn't know all that, so it was insensitive of her to comment like that. For her, Tina might actually be sad over Rani's death and she did die just a few weeks ago. Its her birthday and if she doesn't want to celebrate its her choice. Complaining that why a person is not celebrating her own birthday just because you want to eat some cake is some other level of entitlement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly and the death of a pet affects people differently. Sometimes when pet dies, you are ok then, but weeks later, you might have crying outbursts .

Today actually Tina achi lagi and these Sajid, Archana, Nimmo all looked liked villains. I honestly think Tina 's main reason for not wanting to cut cake was because shiv & Nimmo deceived her and she couldn't become captain. But it could also be true that she was feeling emotional and might be remembering her dog. 

Edited by AuthorSneha - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yup that was really insensitive and mean. 

High_On_Life thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It was very insensitive. You don't have to be a dog lover to be a little compassionate. She didn't have to pass any comments about the dog at all.

But Tina using her own dog's death twice within a month is also very problematic.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I laughed at it so hard. Maybe im a sadist

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Only people with pets know the pain of losing them, i haven't seen the episode yet but if Archana made comment like that it is very wrong!

I had lost my pet dog without seeing him, it is very tough when you couldn't say goodbye 

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tina is a hypocrite, Aaj muh ki khane ke baad she conveniently used dog excuse when in confession room she was like Mai cake ka wait kar rahi thi. She tried to use her pet's death on the same day to become captain šŸ¤¢Archana is insensitive and foul mouthed,  it's pretty much her gimmick but Tina is so selfish she'd use her beloved pet to garner sympathy without thinking twice 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Archana called out Tina's hypocrisy. Tina was the one who used her dog's death to become captain. Pervious night he had no qualms celebrating with her gang with toilet paper bday. 

She had no problem eating the cake in the confession room, not a single time did she tell bb that you know i don't want cake, i don't feel like  celebrating. 

She basically didn't want to share the cake....she should have told directly that i don't want to share....

She gave stupid reason, and got called for it. 

Nothing wrong in what Archana said.

PS: I have a pet too. Don't try calling me insensitive 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Ofcourse that line was insensitive, archana should not have said that. But believe me, Tina captain bani hoti na toh sab ky saath cake cut karti. Tab ussey apna dog yaad na ataa. She just gave the excuse of dog because she was angry and frustrated. 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No expectation from Archana. She overdoes the things for footage. 

Tins on the other hand is highly cunning and can't think beyond herself. It was cheap on her part to hide the cake and it.

Edited by locopoco - 1 years ago