Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are now parents to a baby boy!!! Ufff. Why am I happy?! I don’t even like babies. But watching these two is like watching a fairy tale come true.
Chat Shadi and phat Bachha. RiRi either nailed it on wedding night or before that. 😆
Congratulations to them!!
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Chat Shadi and phat Bachha. RiRi either nailed it on wedding night or before that. 😆
Congratulations to them!!
Chat baccha phat shadi ho raha hai.
naik kam mein deri kyun ☺️
yeah he was so fun 😭 devil wapis ajaoOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
He left me a message a day before I came back on the music thread and then deactivated! Ufffff!!!! I even messaged the person he wanted me to message requesting his comeback. So he better show up in a few days. So many people enjoy having him around….aise kaise uthke chala gaya! Can’t remember when he left but he won’t be able to until a week is up.
wow you interacted with him too !! He should return by this week!!yeah he was so fun 😭 devil wapis ajao
Woh bhi sahi hai. 😆
yes , world cup threadswow you interacted with him too !! He should return by this week!!
He gave me name snowball
Yeh kab hua
Tell me the story😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0