Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
oops same here😆Originally posted by: jenny156
Just take a knife and give it a push lol
I do that all the time!!
https://twitter.com/StarBharat/status/1591356730197258240?t=-XQs-wT4nqqmPFAH987I0g&s=08
high five
kinda nostalgic it is😒😆Originally posted by: jenny156
Bhavna again 😆
i think 2ndOriginally posted by: jenny156
I think this is a second or third show of hers in Star Bharat?
first one was RK.
keep them coming
at least we have something to post in AT now😆
Masu ji hum logo ko bula k khud gayab ab 15 din se😭😲
wohoa didn't watch this video.
Thanks for sharing 🤩 will check now
I did share it on whatsapp 😛
I must have missed it
My bad
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
1.4k