I don't think AB Yahan koi b check and balance hota hai 😆Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
mine about 10K... but idk if they still remove them.. i think they dont
Ab is Baat pe Kuch remove hi na krden mere posts oops 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't think AB Yahan koi b check and balance hota hai 😆Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
mine about 10K... but idk if they still remove them.. i think they dont
Ab is Baat pe Kuch remove hi na krden mere posts oops 😆
please yaar I miss your captions 😆
Ab wo humara meme thread dekhna Hoga 🤣❤️
Meri to khud se ankh khuli jati haiOriginally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
it is khud aankh na khule to ghar wale zimedari se farz poora krte hen ⭐️
Natural alarm set hogya hai dimag mein 😆
yad nahi tha batch notification dekh k yad Aya 😆
Hello my dears 😳❤️
What is the name of Reena's new show? Which channel and from when does it start?
It's been ages since I watched a daily soap 😛. My only concern is how will I manage both BB and a daily soap 😆
yaaay welcome back Jen 🤗Originally posted by: jenny156
Hello my dears 😳❤️
party time
it's "Dheere Dheere se" on star BharatOriginally posted by: jenny156
What is the name of Reena's new show? Which channel and from when does it start?
It's been ages since I watched a daily soap 😛. My only concern is how will I manage both BB and a daily soap 😆
timings are not announced yet I think.
Same here left watching soaps since long 😆🙌🏻
Just take a knife and give it a push lol
I do that all the time!!
https://twitter.com/StarBharat/status/1591356730197258240?t=-XQs-wT4nqqmPFAH987I0g&s=08
I think this is a second or third show of hers in Star Bharat?
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
1.4k