Performance Discussion - 19 & 20 November, 2022 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

What a horrible episode - both from the singing point of view and the entertainment point of view.

I missed Anushka’s song, I was watching the ATP finals.

Chirag - hum bewafa was just about ok, but joru ka ghulam was horrible. How on earth did he get an MBD????

Shivam - was just about ok. Compared to the others his performance was good, but individually he wasn’t as good as he usually is.

Kavya - she started the song fairly well, but the chorus let her down. They completely changed the tune. This sounded like a new version of tu Mera hero no. 1

Sonakshi - fantastic performance. The only noteworthy performance today. 

Senjuti - she was ok in her individual performance but fantastic with Govinda.

Vineet - Debo duet - Vineet sounded extremely lackluster. It was like he was being forced to sing. Even Debo, as well as she sang, she didn’t sound as good as she usually does.

Agree about Vineet - Debo .  Forgot to mention that in my post.  Two good singers reduced two  Rafi duets to a pedestrian level.  Some feat! 😡

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Chirag - hum bewafa was just about ok, but joru ka ghulam was horrible. How on earth did he get an MBD????

Uss bichhare se jabardasti gawaaya hoga.... to support the story line 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Uss bichhare se jabardasti gawaaya hoga.... to support the story line 

In that case - story mein twist… kavya standing next to Navdeep & pointing at him during the Joru ka ghulam line! 😁. This angle was hinted at in previous episodes anyways. So intrigue continues…. 🤣, but we don’t care, do we? 😁

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

In that case - story mein twist… kavya standing next to Navdeep & pointing at him during the Joru ka ghulam line! 😁. This angle was hinted at in previous episodes anyways. So intrigue continues…. 🤣, but we don’t care, do we? 😁

Ohh i was right then. I noticed that in the beginning only 😆 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Was watching last weekend Rishi and Bidipta duet where they sang Moh Moh ke Dhaage and Dard Karara and Dard karara was alright but I am sorry I didnot like their version of Moh Moh ke dhaage idk what but something was missing didn’t find very impressive even from Rishi’s side.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago