bed rest mein hi toh khana khilana, paav dabana🤣What “seva” do you think Akshu wants from Abhi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bed rest mein hi toh khana khilana, paav dabana🤣What “seva” do you think Akshu wants from Abhi?
Do you think Akshara heard the conversation between Mahima and Aarohi?
I think both moms will return the money to Akshara when Abhira start their independent life together.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
bed rest mein hi toh khana khilana, paav dabana🤣
Ak might not have listened.Do you think Akshara heard the conversation between Mahima and Aarohi?
I think both moms will return the money to Akshara when Abhira start their independent life together.
Nice episode👌🏻. I felt like fast forwarding Arohis stupid face in the starting of episode but I expected Akshara to roast her. And I wasn’t disappointed. I loved 1 dialogue. As usual the snake was vomiting how she suffered all her life and played victim card but Akshara said just one thing - it’s your Karma! Loved it 😍.
Parallel of ice cream date - last time they didn’t go after Shefali Parth started fighting - this time they spoke to their own siblings BUT gave time to their relationship and went for a drive and date! Loved this maturity😊 finally they’re focusing on themselves.
So happy Akshara got her identity back and now has a music album. She truly deserves this! Felt bad when she had ice cream after so long and as expected Abhimanyu showered love care and concern on her after knowing about it.
BUT - I’m annoyed that Abhimanyu’s pain is STILL ignored. His insomnia, anxiety and depression is pushed under the rug😡😡 considering how much pressure he is under again - Aksharas pregnancy news and stupid Neil creating nonsense in hospital - I hope writers bring back his medical issues - and how he showered affection on Akshara - we get to see how she pampers him and helps him through this tough health issue phase. Writers better not ignore it😡😡
Sabru karo sabru ka phal meetha hota hai...
They will address Abhi issue also, cvs ki battti late hi jalthi hai
Hehe that’s true. I hope you’re proved right🤞🏻
Nice episode👌🏻. I felt like fast forwarding Arohis stupid face in the starting of episode but I expected Akshara to roast her. And I wasn’t disappointed. I loved 1 dialogue. As usual the snake was vomiting how she suffered all her life and played victim card but Akshara said just one thing - it’s your Karma! Loved it 😍.
Parallel of ice cream date - last time they didn’t go after Shefali Parth started fighting - this time they spoke to their own siblings BUT gave time to their relationship and went for a drive and date! Loved this maturity😊 finally they’re focusing on themselves.
So happy Akshara got her identity back and now has a music album. She truly deserves this! Felt bad when she had ice cream after so long and as expected Abhimanyu showered love care and concern on her after knowing about it.
BUT - I’m annoyed that Abhimanyu’s pain is STILL ignored. His insomnia, anxiety and depression is pushed under the rug😡😡 considering how much pressure he is under again - Aksharas pregnancy news and stupid Neil creating nonsense in hospital - I hope writers bring back his medical issues - and how he showered affection on Akshara - we get to see how she pampers him and helps him through this tough health issue phase. Writers better not ignore it😡😡
Considering we miraculous got this ice cream scene with Akshu 🤞 that we will get one for Abhi too regarding his anxiety and wandering.
Neil is going to have to explain to the man who is ranting and raving about the change in list. He is the one who did it he gets to explain and take some heat. He cannot go and make these decisions and expect others to explain his decisions. Its called taking ownership of your actions.
Waiting to see how exactly is Mahima going to get the MD seat? Arohi is going to do all sorts of khaands Mahima will silently reap the benefits 😆 because Mahima has not lifted a finger. It is Arohi roaming around talking to people and trying to convince them of her side.
Manjari has already flipped. I really hope Harshvardhan stays on team Abhira. Shefali is mostly neutral and was already wary of Arohi so she may just keep her distance and let the drama unfold letting the chips fall as they may. She has her own career, child, and husband to tend to. She dont got time for Arohi and Neil's drama.
Can I expect Abhira to move out in another 2 weeks.
Akshu is used to Aarohi's planning and plotting however it all new for Dr. Saheb, he is definitely going to loose his roof top.
I don't mind watching vamps on TV, somehow cannot stand Maro. Actors also are disappointing to the T and our blue boy aces his scenes.
As u rightly said we’re at writers mercy - I’m okay with delayed address of issue but it won’t go down well with me if they don’t address it at all. Insomnia and depression are no joke😡😡.
As far as Mahima Arohi are concerned - u rightly said Mahima plays cards in silence in background slyly whil Arohi is an idiot who blabbers. She’s younger version of Mahima - will learn eventually 😒 honestly I’m least bothered about them both as they’re not worth the time. We know Akshara Abhimanyu have come to know the value of their relationship this time so won’t let these 2 vile idiots and Manjiri ruin their relationship now. I think Harshvardhan will continue to be on their side now - they need to show start of Abhimanyu Harshvardhan bond progression so it’s a given I think.
Mahima is going to sit quietly and let Aarohi bend over backwards to prove her loyalty.
I’m thinking Aarohi’s will use Abhi’s anxiety medication somehow against Abhi and say he is unfit for the MD position in a bid to get Mahima the chair.
Manjari will blame Akshara saying she’s the reason he’s taking those meds.
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Considering we miraculous got this ice cream scene with Akshu 🤞 that we will get one for Abhi too regarding his anxiety and wandering.
Neil is going to have to explain to the man who is ranting and raving about the change in list. He is the one who did it he gets to explain and take some heat. He cannot go and make these decisions and expect others to explain his decisions. Its called taking ownership of your actions.
Waiting to see how exactly is Mahima going to get the MD seat? Arohi is going to do all sorts of khaands Mahima will silently reap the benefits 😆 because Mahima has not lifted a finger. It is Arohi roaming around talking to people and trying to convince them of her side.
Manjari has already flipped. I really hope Harshvardhan stays on team Abhira. Shefali is mostly neutral and was already wary of Arohi so she may just keep her distance and let the drama unfold letting the chips fall as they may. She has her own career, child, and husband to tend to. She dont got time for Arohi and Neil's drama.