Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Hope Disha is wrong. They have faced enough trouble already. No more problems.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

surely disha is wrong only dear 

ishveer have already faced so much trouble 

let us wish that nothing comes as a problem for them 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani knows the injured girl. How will this impact their life?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for teh comment 

yes ishani knows that girl 

let us see how it is going to react in their life

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyam27

wow turns interesting..!!

Hi pragyam 

thanks for the  comment 

glad the episode is interesting 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer is so romantic that he is interested only in romance.disha is still keeping in touch with nirbhay's mother.when will she learn a lesson?Guess disha's prediction is coming true and a bew problem has entered ishveer's life through this girl.who is gauri?

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes surely our ranveer is so romantic dear 

disha can never ever change she is in touch with nirbhay's mother 

let us see when Disha is going to change 

let us see whether disha's prediction is true or not 

gauri is harshad parekh's sister's daughter. Through her Wedding only Meri Aashiqui tumsi started its first episode.  Family was against her love so she was not able to marry the person she loved and she married the guy who family chose for her and he was also very rude and did domestic violence to her. During that time Ranveer and Rithika saved her but after that her charcter was incomplete in the show. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 784

Ishani(seeing Gauri in that state her lips without to her consciousness itself said her name): Gauri Di..

Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice): What?

Ishani: Ranveer it is Gauri Di

Ranveer: Arrey how Gauri got in the accident?

Ishani: pata nahi Ranveer. Ranveer let me take Gauri di to hospital. 

Ranveer: Haan tell the public to make Gauri lay in the car and you take Gauri to city hospital in Andheri let me also come there. 

Ishani: Tk Ranveer (seeing few person's in the crowd); Bhaiya please help me she is my sister I have to take her to the hospital. 

Almost all the crowd shook their head as okay and they held Gauri and took Gauri in their hands and they took her towards Ishani's car were Ishani went quickly and opened the back door of the car and she gave way for them to lay Gauri in the car. Public laid Gauri in the car back seat. 

Ishani(seeing everyone who helped her):Thanks everyone. 

They shook their head as okay to Ishani were Ishani immediately opened the car door and got in the driving seat and she closed the door and started to drive the car towards city hospital. 

It was next 20 minutes were Ishani driving with sweating face brought the car inside the portico of the City hospital were to her relief Ranveer already reaching the hospital has made the stretcher ready with the help of hospital person. 

Ishani got down from the car and She opened the back door of the car to the hospital person. Hospital persons took Gauri out of the car and they made her to lay in the stretcher and they took her inside the hospital were Ishani closed the car door and she and Ranveer started to walk behind Gauri were they took Gauri to the emergency ward and they closed the door were in the next 5 minutes two doctors entered the emergency room. Ranveer and Ishani now taking deep breath saw each other were Ranveer saw Ishani's face were her face was full of sweat. 

Ranveer(took his kerchief and gave it to Ishani): Wipe your face Ishani nothing will happen to Gauri. 

Ishani(getting the kerchief and wiped her face were she was on complete shock were she saw Ranveer): I never thought that I will meet Gauri di in this state. 

Ranveer: I too didn't expect. (showing the chair): you sit first 

Ishani seeing the emergency room that has been closed a glance and she sat in the Chair.

Ranveer too with a What to react face sat in the chair next to Ishani were now Ishani without to her control two drop of tears came in her eyes. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani crying):Ishani why are you crying? Nothing will happen to Gauri she will be okay soon. 

Ishani(shaking her head as no): We all left Gauri di just like that know Ranveer?. No one in family remembered her or tried to reach her and I too just like that left Gauri di know Ranveer?

Ranveer: Ishani nothing like that when Gauri last time went from hospital she said she is not willing to come to our home as Baa has said her she should never come back to home. So that only Gauri said to me that she will take care of herself being in some women's hostel and she can work. I too said when she wants surely she can come to RV mansion but Gauri till today she didn't try to come to us. 

Ishani(now crying well): I was shocked like anything seeing Gauri di in that state Ranveer. 

Ranveer(putting his hand around her shoulder and in a calm tone): Nothing will happen to Gauri. 

Ishani with tears rested her head in Ranveer's shoulder were in the next 20 minutes two Doctors came out of the Emergency room were both Ishani and Ranveer got up from the chairs and saw the faces of the Doctor. 

Doctor 1(seeing Ranveer): you both are that patients.......

Ranveer: she is my wife's sister. She has met with road accident as my wife saw her She brought her to the hospital. Is she okay now?

Doctor 2: She is okay. By god's grace she has not undergone any fractures. she has lost some blood that is it. We have told blood bank to give Blood and Nurse will inject the blood in her. She has got wounds in her forehead, hands and legs. We have done the dressings for her wounds. She will come back to normal after 2 hours. Give her healthy food and let her rest for one week. Don't worry she will be fine. 

Ranveer; Thanks doctor. 

Doctors shaking their heads as okay and they moved from there were Ranveer saw Ishani were now Ishani was feeling relieved and she wiped her tears. 

Ishani: Thank god Ranveer Gauri di is safe. 

Ranveer: haan tk now you relax okay. 

Ishani:let us wait Ranveer. 

Ranveer shook his head as okay were in the next few minutes nurse came with blood for Gauri and they went and injected the blood. The time was running were in the next 2 hour a nurse came and stood near Ranveer and Ishani. 

Nurse 1(seeing Ishani and Ranveer): Sir she woke up. You can go and see. 

Ranveer shook his head as okay and saw Ishani and signed her to come were both Ranveer and Ishani entered the Emergency ward and saw Gauri were Gauri was feeling tiered were both Ranveer and Ishani went and stood near the bed. 

Ishani(seeing Gauri with light emotional smile): Gauri Di..

Gauri(seeing Ishani with a painful smile): Ishani. 

Ishani: why di you didn't even think to come back to home? Seeing you in this state I was scared to the extreme. 

Gauri: I tried to be on my own Ishani. I was coming back from office that time only a fast car came and hit me and I too was thrown away and after that in few minutes I totally fainted. 

Ishani: Now you are fine know?

Gauri: Haan 

Ishani:Di you first relax yourself okay let me take care of you. 

Gauri(shook her head as okay and saw Ranveer): How are you Ranveer?

Ranveer: Mmm I am fine Gauri you please relax yourself. you close your eye and sleep.

Gauri shook her head as okay and she closed her eyes for sleeping were Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a calm face. 

Ranveer(showing a sofa in the room to Ishani):Let us go and set there Ishani. 

Ishani:Ranveer you go home and tell Maa abour Gauri di let me be in hospital today with Gauri di. Tell Maa not to talk about Gauri di to Baa. 

Ranveer: Arrey Ishani how you will be alone here. Let me also be here itself. Let me call and tell to Maa. 

Ishani:Tk.

Ranveer(took his phone from his pocket and dialed to Amba and kept the phone in his ears and waited for Amba to picked the call when Amba picked the call): Maa. 

Amba:Arrey Ranveer where you and Ishani are? Ishani said you will come to shopping with her and you both will come back home together. But its too late know Dikhra

Ranveer: haan maa we both were on the way to shopping only but when Ishani was coming to the shop that time she saw Gauri met with an accident. 

Amba(with a what to react face):What? Gauri wo...(thinking for a while):wo...Harshadji's sister daughter only know? I mean Ishani's Bua's daughter hain na?

Ranveer: haan Maa our Gauri only. 

Amba:Arrey after these many days Ishani has seen Gauri. 

Ranveer: haan Maa as Ishani saw Gauri in that injured state she told me over phone and I too came to the hospital and Ishani too brought Gauri to the hospital and we admitted her in the hospital now Gauri is fine. She needs rest. 

Amba:Tk tk ..

Ranveer: Maa today you manage Raagini let me and Ishani be in hospital with Gauri. And you don't want to tell about Gauri to Baa. 

Amba;Arrey how to be without telling this to Baa?

Ranveer; Maa when Gauri got married Baa has told Gauri that she should not come back to home. Thinking that itself Gauri didn't think to come back to home. Let me or Ishani come tomorrow morning and talk to Baa about Gauri that time let us tell about Gauri's complete story to all. 

Amba:Tk tk fine Now Baa would have had her dinner and went to her room so no problem she won't be searching for you and Ishani If she ask for you both also let me manage. 

Ranveer:Tk Maa. (seeing Ishani): Okay know?

Ishani shook her head as okay.  Ishani rested her head in the sofa and closed her eyes were Ranveer too sitting well in the same sofa in opposite direction and rested his head in the sofa. The room was silent were Ranveer's eyes saw Ishani who has closed her eyes were he thought about the way Ishani cared Gauri in this few hours. The way she tried her best to save Gauri. The tear drops in her eyes for not taking care of Gauri these many days came to his mind were a light smile came in his lips. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile in thoughts):The way you care everyone is only making me a mad man on you Ishani at the same time your concentration on other is only making me a possessive person and anger person. Seeing the way you cared Gauri today seeing that I just want to tell you Ishani "Meri .....meri Aashiqui sirf aur sirf tumse hi Ishani". 

Screen Freezes on Ranveer admiring Ishani who was sleeping. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri is OK. Was her accident caused by someone deliberately?

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri stayed away because she was told to. How mean.

coderlady thumbnail

There is no telling if those evil women were behind the attack. Its a possibility.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is OK. Was her accident caused by someone deliberately?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes gauri is okay dear

let us see whether her accident was caused by someone or it was really a accident 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri stayed away because she was told to. How mean.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes gauri stayed away because she was told to do so 

let us see how the story is going to fold 

keep reading 😉