Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu21

Great πŸ₯³ Arey the song you shared with Fly for his award show was pretty good too β€οΈ

Well.. πŸ˜³ now that you've mentioned it, I had originally sung this song for Fly's thread, but opted not to submit it cause i felt there were too many sur problems, and I also fumbled on the lyrics in the second verse. 

But I'll share it here. πŸ˜†

Humnava - Hamari Adhuri Kahani

https://voca.ro/1nR3rjvDl5dN

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

BQ, here you go buddy. This is such a difficult and beautiful song, I wasn't sure if could sing it πŸ€“ Tried this one last night when you were trying some new restaurant at your place. πŸ˜† 

Yun Shabnami (Saawariya)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=6&recordingId=11821949079025681&share_type=whatsapp

Edit

My voice broke at 1 place, please ignore that. Lol πŸ˜†

Ohhhh My Godddd. Sorry I have fainted.

Faint GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Ok. A medical professional was able to perform CPR or something and make me conscious again. 

I loooooooooooooove this so so so so so much. This was soooo good!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I love how you sing and sound. So beautfiful seriously. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

BQ, here you go buddy. This is such a difficult and beautiful song, I wasn't sure if could sing it πŸ€“ Tried this one last night when you were trying some new restaurant at your place. πŸ˜† 

Yun Shabnami (Saawariya)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=6&recordingId=11821949079025681&share_type=whatsapp

Edit

Amazing yaar! This is a real tough song and u sang it so well. Though i don't doubt your capabilities but still I'm actually surprised that you could manage all those technicalities in this song. Hats off. Loved itπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€οΈ

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Yun Shabnami (Saawariya)

Edit

Wow! this is amazing, Charu! your voice really pierces through the sky at the high notes! awesome.  β€οΈ

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: wat_up

ur voice is amazing 🀩 πŸ‘

Thanks so much, Jess πŸ€—

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Well.. πŸ˜³ now that you've mentioned it, I had originally sung this song for Fly's thread, but opted not to submit it cause i felt there were too many sur problems, and I also fumbled on the lyrics in the second verse. 

Wow Heisu... U have an amazingly soothing voice like a playback singer, just like charu 🀩

Wish I had such a voice 😍

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Ohh good that you shared it here atleast! It was actually good! The tune and notes of this song seem tough but you still managed it so well.. I absolutely loved how you sang those words at the start "aye humnava", so beautiful. I heard that part thrice! β€οΈ 

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Ohhhh My Godddd. Sorry I have fainted.

Faint GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Ok. A medical professional was able to perform CPR or something and make me conscious again. 

I loooooooooooooove this so so so so so much. This was soooo good!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I love how you sing and sound. So beautfiful seriously. 

Hahaha that gif! BQ the DQ! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much buddy. This was pretty difficult song but the other option you gave was even tough "tum toh dhokebaaz" one, so thanks for giving me the necessary push.. πŸ€— lol. I am glad you liked it BQ, I had fun trying such a difficult song. β€οΈ

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Amazing yaar! This is a real tough song and u sang it so well. Though i don't doubt your capabilities but still I'm actually surprised that you could manage all those technicalities in this song. Hats off. Loved itπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€οΈ

Thanks so much re πŸ€—  

Haan even I wasn't sure if I could sing it but just thought to give it a try last night.. As I've told you my night recordings are always the best, I am able to focus better then.. πŸ˜† 

Thanks again. β€οΈ I was surprised too. Lol 

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Wow Heisu... U have an amazingly soothing voice like a playback singer, just like charu 🀩

Wish I had such a voice 😍

Totally agree with first 2 lines.. 

But want to give you a tamatar reaction for your 2nd line! 😑  You have such a beautiful soothing voice!