Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu21

Want a new song, people? πŸ˜³ 

Surprise hai.. wasn't sure ke ye gaa paati but tried last night and I think it was actually good.. πŸ˜³

Pesh kiya jaaye πŸ˜³πŸ˜Ή

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Haan na! πŸ˜† BTW, Nathu is throwing tomatoes now 😹 bach ke rehna re baba

Haan for a second, I thought Munna aayaa.. fir dikha arey nahi ye toh Nathu hi hai jo tamatar laaya.. πŸ˜†

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Well now that I'm back, I'll post something when I get the chance. πŸ˜ƒ

Great πŸ₯³ Arey the song you shared with Fly for his award show was pretty good too β€οΈ

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Lol, no more guest appearances, I'm back home now, but if you still want me to tag you. πŸ˜†

yes please and once you rested I want the gossip !! And later duets on the songs I requested as I enjoyed your last duet a lot!! 

Charu21 thumbnail

BQ, here you go buddy. This is such a difficult and beautiful song, I wasn't sure if could sing it πŸ€“ Tried this one last night when you were trying some new restaurant at your place. πŸ˜† 

Yun Shabnami (Saawariya)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=6&recordingId=11821949079025681&share_type=whatsapp

Edit

My voice broke at 1 place, please ignore that. Lol πŸ˜†

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

It’s morning time in india wake up lol πŸ˜‚ 

Who are you ordering to wake up? Everyone in India? πŸ˜†

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

No dear, you haven't hurt me or I ain't getting irritated. I thought our old ID/New ID discussion was getting stretched, that's why I said we should end that.

Everything is cool 😎

Thanks for clarifying. 

Actually it was not my intention to raise that topic. But when I thought of your contribution in my laughing, I remember I laughed(in a good way) in my head thinking about that. So in that context I was saying that. But as usual my way of putting things in words in a twisted way conveyed it as something else it seems

But anyway not intended to stretch about that topic again now.. I'm clarifying why i ended up raising that topic without my intention😊. I won't raise that topic again πŸ‘πŸΌ

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Want a new song, people? πŸ˜³ 

Surprise hai.. wasn't sure ke ye gaa paati but tried last night and I think it was actually good.. πŸ˜³

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Who are you ordering to wake up? Everyone in India? πŸ˜†

yea as it’s morning there like in big boss they wake them up lol !! In our case it’s night and soon some of us will sleep 😴 in some hours. Plus since I signed up in the football cough cough soccer match I’m curious on predictions and what others think on the game !! 

wat_up thumbnail

BQ, here you go buddy. This is such a difficult and beautiful song, I wasn't sure if could sing it πŸ€“ Tried this one last night when you were trying some new restaurant at your place. πŸ˜† 

Yun Shabnami (Saawariya)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=6&recordingId=11821949079025681&share_type=whatsapp

Edit

My voice broke at 1 place, please ignore that. Lol πŸ˜†

ur voice is amazing 🀩 πŸ‘