Bollywood CC #93- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

58.6k

Users

56

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
#61

Maroon did you send in your football predictions to the moderator minion boss

Posted: 3 years ago
#62
study hard and make the NA NA clan proud !!I tagged those who I know are most active
Posted: 3 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yeh kaunsi study hai jo CC mein hoti hai

she was telling me why she’s not that active here !! I was taking a roll call on missing members making sure they well and ok !!
Posted: 3 years ago
#64

Going to get my nails done today and next week a new hair style got up travel in style !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳never know who you might bump into !!

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#66

Originally posted by: wat_up

Maroon did you send in your football predictions to the moderator minion boss

I’m thinking about it 🤣

Posted: 3 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’m thinking about it 🤣

you won’t win any money 💰 lol you just have to say a team I sent mine in lol you don’t have much time just guess lol
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: wat_up

Going to get my nails done today and next week a new hair style got up travel in style !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳never know who you might bump into !!

Lol inspired by R4 questions - keep singing those songs too 😆
Can we discuss now?? 🤔😆

Posted: 3 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Lol inspired by R4 questions - keep singing those songs too 😆
Can we discuss now?? 🤔😆

in 28 minutes lol
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#70

Originally posted by: wat_up

I wish I had one lol. I could put in my history lol!! Not that there weren’t some crushes but never pursued plus I think it be a headache in case it didn’t work out and you see the person constantly lol !! Sometimes a crush is better as just that !!

That’s true. A crush is better off as a crush. I think when I’m in Florida for the thanksgiving holiday I may see my old crush. But she never will know she was my crush 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".