Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Kitten neil
Mine to hold โบ๏ธ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck2pMnmPZjF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Mannmarziyanโบ๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Kitten neil
Mine to hold โบ๏ธ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck2pMnmPZjF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Mannmarziyanโบ๏ธ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck81oBSyJWp/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck7zJA8PCME/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Look the matching happening since childhood ๐คฃ
They have the connection ๐คฃ just that they r born in different time ๐คฃ
Their coincidences are so strong that sometimes it's difficult to believe that it's just coincidence๐คฃ ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I posted the same pics๐
They are so alike since childhood....its unbelievable sometimes. So many coincidence with them.
When i saw these pics I could just remember cure me aayat , armaan , ayush ๐คฃMiNeil's whole Patiala team๐คฃ
Ash should meet SRJ kids๐คฃ they will make one good team ๐คฃ Ash aunty they should call ๐คฃ SRJ will have last laugh ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck81oBSyJWp/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck7zJA8PCME/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Look the matching happening since childhood ๐คฃ
I want to say something๐คฃbut i will just say aage samjhao ๐คฃ
Hum sabke mann mein bhi wahi chal raha hai jo tumne socha๐คฃ
All mineilians are alike๐๐คฃ
This has the superstar and heroine vibes
.Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck81oBSyJWp/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck7zJA8PCME/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Look the matching happening since childhood ๐คฃ
๐คฃ same kind of dress here ๐คฃ Color ,type everything same ๐คฃ And those expressions ๐คฃ Perfect MiNeil kiddos๐คฃ
.
๐คฃ same kind of dress here ๐คฃ Color ,type everything same ๐คฃ And those expressions ๐คฃ Perfect MiNeil kiddos๐คฃ
They truly are soulbuddies๐
This actually works. Even Google knows it๐คฃ
https://twitter.com/mineil_pb_love/status/1597174177089622016?s=20&t=ON_tQjY24zkm_v1FXEFjXw
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277