In what reference he is saying this?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In what reference he is saying this?
Ash posted wishing her dad .it's in insta. He commented there wishing him and wished his children feel the same for him in future
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck7zJA8PCME/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is junior Mini ๐คฃ MiNeil kid ๐คฃ print of mini would be Neil's favorite aayat / chandini
N this is aarmaan๐คฃ mini favt๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck77YRqonuk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck81oBSyJWp/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck7zJA8PCME/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Look the matching happening since childhood ๐คฃ
Poses are also alike๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck7zJA8PCME/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is junior Mini ๐คฃ MiNeil kid ๐คฃ print of mini would be Neil's favorite aayat / chandini
N this is aarmaan๐คฃ mini favt๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck77YRqonuk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I posted the same pics๐
They are so alike since childhood....its unbelievable sometimes. So many coincidence with them.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277