Kamala fans .Most of them are Hilary fans who token stan Kamala now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kamala fans .Most of them are Hilary fans who token stan Kamala now.
All the people who spent stirring up the trans panic got babaji ka thullu 🥳
Why is black Panther 2 getting a slow start ?
cause there no actual panther
Neither. It’s the cackling Kamala’s fanbot army. They’re insane
Kamala Harris has fans? The woman is Selina Meyer, but even more incompetent😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Kamala Harris has fans? The woman is Selina Meyer, but even more incompetent😆
Those fans made her the VP by screaming on Twitter day and night and mudslingling at all her opponents. They’re a vile group. I fought with them all of 2020
Screw Republicans. But screw the Democrats and media figures who decided to throw trans people under the bus to appeal to 'real America' more.
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Kamala Harris has fans? The woman is Selina Meyer, but even more incompetent😆
https://twitter.com/piercespears/status/1590815593724542979?s=20&t=a1FVGP5CmLL-FlCcCkus4w
https://twitter.com/tweetsbybob_/status/1590478508664360960?s=20&t=a1FVGP5CmLL-FlCcCkus4w
She always seems so out of it 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0