Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
The second part doesn’t need Ranbir and Alia. They can just show Dev and Amrita.
That’s how I think it will be.
Also I think it will do better with Deepika.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
The second part doesn’t need Ranbir and Alia. They can just show Dev and Amrita.
That’s how I think it will be.
Also I think it will do better with Deepika.
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
I guess you missed the whole Amrita - Dev hype while the movie was having its box office run and Deepika being Amrita was very much part of it
I guess I did.
I do remember some people saying there was some shadowy silhouette which resembled DP in the movie but it was all just speculation at that point.
Mother of her ex🤣🤣 Ehhh that’s so weird man
Deepu in Bramashtra-II would be great 👍🏼
i really really want this to be true. Ranbir-deepika has such a great chemistry like prabhas-anushka, ranbir-alia such a boring couple like prabhas-tamannah. Ranbir-deepika deserves too many good movies together like srk-kajolOriginally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I have a feeling Ranbir is gonna play Dev. That can only justify Deepika playing Amrita. Ranbir and Deepika are cast opposite each other and I think she'll be seen only in the flashbacks. Ayan is trying to make modern bollywood version of Bahubali. 😆
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
Deepika Padukone for Hilton new picture and video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAl1o9Dbb1o
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcvNIIMy1Ut/?igsi=eGp1NGtkd2dmMTNk Deepika Padukone posted in her story.
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
77