||CC Thread #8|| ||Exploring the Greys|| ||Invites Only||

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello, namaskaar, aadaab, abhinandan, aabhaar... Swaagat hai aapka humare is ashtam varta sthal mein... 

Erm... Thoda zyada Hindi ho gayi.

Welcome to our eighth CC Thread

[Source: giphy.com]

Seedhi baat, no bakwas... Zyada kuch nahi bolenge. This thread is meant for chatting. So, you can discuss anything and everything here. Jo marzi wo discuss karo. 

Bas, ek baat... Please do keep the rules of the CC in mind. (Mentioning it just for the sake of formality. I know you guys will follow the rules.)

Aage aap log khud samajhdaar hain hi... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

List of members:

Madhura..

Nush_Rat

Nikita_99503 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please continue here... 

Good afternoon sisters!!

I am really very sorry for being so irregular... 

Anyways, I've made this new thread... kindly continue discussions here. 

Hopefully I won't be disappearing so frequently now...

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Good afternoon sisters!!

I am really very sorry for being so irregular... 

Anyways, I've made this new thread... kindly continue discussions here. 

Hopefully I won't be disappearing so frequently now...

Good evening Nikki! 

It's totally fine dear. We understand. 

Thanks for the thread. 

Heartiest Congratulations guys for our 8th CC 💃💃

Good morning Guys! 

Nushy - You would have wondered why we get so pissed on, check this. Best, my foot! 🤣🤣

Don't quote the link

Edited by Madhura.. - 1 years ago

Good afternoon behno! 🤗

Congratulations on the new thread! 🥳 🥳

I'm so sorry that I gayabofied last night.I was extremely tired and fell asleep. 🤔

Madhura

I watched your clip and all I can say is besharmi ab iss hadd tak pauch gayi hain ki literally inke nirbuddhita pe haasi aa rahi hain. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Rest, rehne do inhe inke delusion mein. Agar zaara bhi brain hote to yeh sab na karte.

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Madhura..

Good evening Nikki! 

It's totally fine dear. We understand. 

Thanks for the thread. 

Heartiest Congratulations guys for our 8th CC 💃💃

Good evening... ðŸ¤—

Actually I do want to come here often but with a new subject being added in our course list, we have longer University hours. So, by the time I'm back home in the evening, I'm already dead tired.

Add to it the fact that my second cousin's wedding will take place next month and majority guests are going to stay at my place before leaving for there. So, me and my mother are busy preparing for them; cleaning rooms, taking care of sleeping arrangements and stuff. Toh abhi everything is in a total whirlwind. 

You're most welcome... I had it ready in my drafts. Bas idhar aaye nahi the toh pata nahi tha ki 150 pages poore ho gaye.

Congratulations to you too... 🤩

Originally posted by Nush_Rat

Good afternoon behno! 🤗

Congratulations on the new thread! 🥳 🥳

I'm so sorry that I gayabofied last night.I was extremely tired and fell asleep. 🤔

Madhura

I watched your clip and all I can say is besharmi ab iss hadd tak pauch gayi hain ki literally inke nirbuddhita pe haasi aa rahi hain. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Rest, rehne do inhe inke delusion mein. Agar zaara bhi brain hote to yeh sab na karte.

🤗🤗

It's understandable dear! 

Thank you for watching and perfectly putting it up! Loved it. Exactly 😂😂 like literally bas karo, I had seen crazy fds, and trust me mere K dramas me bhi ppl go gaga over it, and full on, saying they miss etc. But itna nonsense kahi nahi dekha hai. 

Yes, ofc be in delusions aur waise bhi ye bas trend karte the and hype, god knows what. 

Oh I forgot to tell you guys, aaj kal ka naya trend

If a scene is very good in a show, people will be like, oh the Leads must have directed it, they're so intelligent. So the line you quoted, am even gonna put it up here. This is toxic. 

Good morning behno! ðŸ¤—

Actually I do want to come here often but with a new subject being added in our course list, we have longer University hours. So, by the time I'm back home in the evening, I'm already dead tired.

Add to it the fact that my second cousin's wedding will take place next month and majority guests are going to stay at my place before leaving for there. So, me and my mother are busy preparing for them; cleaning rooms, taking care of sleeping arrangements and stuff. Toh abhi everything is in a total whirlwind. 

You're most welcome... I had it ready in my drafts. Bas idhar aaye nahi the toh pata nahi tha ki 150 pages poore ho gaye.

Koi baat nahi bahen, we understand. ðŸ¤—

Wow! That's gotta be awfully hectic. Congratulations to your cousin by the way. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Madhura..

It's understandable dear! 

Thank you for watching and perfectly putting it up! Loved it. Exactly 😂😂 like literally bas karo, I had seen crazy fds, and trust me mere K dramas me bhi ppl go gaga over it, and full on, saying they miss etc. But itna nonsense kahi nahi dekha hai. 

Yes, ofc be in delusions aur waise bhi ye bas trend karte the and hype, god knows what. 

Oh I forgot to tell you guys, aaj kal ka naya trend

If a scene is very good in a show, people will be like, oh the Leads must have directed it, they're so intelligent. So the line you quoted, am even gonna put it up here. This is toxic. 

🤗

Of course. Hum jo bhi kahe, worldwide crazy fans hain aur unke ut-patang harkatein but yaha to limit cross kar gaye.

About the trend, I was going through CM tag and I did come across a tweet ki Wahi ne direct kia hain. I kind of got confused ki sach mein ya nahi. Because, ultimately actors bohut improvise karte hain aur woh accha bhi hain par aise directly bolna ki usne hi direct kia to baki log kya set pe ghas chadne jate hain?   

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Nush_Rat

Good morning behno! ðŸ¤—

Koi baat nahi bahen, we understand. ðŸ¤—

Wow! That's gotta be awfully hectic. Congratulations to your cousin by the way. ðŸ˜Š

🤗

Of course. Hum jo bhi kahe, worldwide crazy fans hain aur unke ut-patang harkatein but yaha to limit cross kar gaye.

About the trend, I was going through CM tag and I did come across a tweet ki Wahi ne direct kia hain. I kind of got confused ki sach mein ya nahi. Because, ultimately actors bohut improvise karte hain aur woh accha bhi hain par aise directly bolna ki usne hi direct kia to baki log kya set pe ghas chadne jate hain?   

Good morning Nushy. 

Exactly, I have seen all sort of fans, and their ways in fun ways! 

Yahan puri limit ho gayi cross. Am grateful ab hume ye padhne nahi milega. Plus I believe 100 plus is a decent number. 

Nowadays I have limited going on Twitter cos I don't want to come across BB things, too irritating. 

Exactly, this. Forget him, sabka karte hai. Wahi, Niyati Or any show a great scene happens, yoh credit de diya. Bas ye padhna baki hai ki shooting bhi selfie cameras se hui hai. Literally crew members ko nikal nahi dete, they could have done cost cutting. They make scenes come out well. 

Example, for bold scenes direction team executes in such a way it looks bold and great. But same clothes if actors shoot with reels or khud ki photography, it's vulgar. Cos photography is also an art. 

Also in jobs everyone has to improvise and find their way. 

Good evening... ðŸ¤—

Good morning, 🤗🤗

I can get you and definitely it gets quite hectic with assignments and College. 

Congratulations to your cousin, and whirlwind is perfect way to describe cos you literally have to do everything when you have guests and preparations. 

Awesome! 

💕💕