Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In one of JDJ season, a WC had won so anything can happen
i can imagine 🥰🥰🥰🥰 i cant belive its 18 years ago 🤣 i was 8 then 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Kidhar yeh delhi ka launda itna handsome aur sexy ban gaya 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝Originally posted by: nautankitadka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOwnoHvBuQ
Toh ab dekhlo. I just shared the link 👍🏼
The craze for Ranveer was EPIC back then 😆
I thought she was a guaranteed finalistOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes Amruta deserved to be back, i thought she would win but alas😒
I think channel may make rubina win
who won from wc 😵😵😵 i only know they all came runner up
lol then toh final proof mil jayega ki rangu fixed winners deta hai 🤣 pehle bb now jdj wah 🤣Originally posted by: priya185
I thought she was a guaranteed finalist
I think channel may make rubina win
Originally posted by: priya185
I thought she was a guaranteed finalist
I think channel may make rubina win
Exactly same, i so thought she would be finalist, such unfair elimination🤢
I hope Rubina doesnt win
really? Which season wildcard won?
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Can I join your party too folks? 🥳
Isse yaad aaya, his debut show completed 18 years this November 😳❤️
I can't believe it's been 18 years already. Feels like yesterday when I first watched it
I don’t like rubina and niaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactly same, i so thought she would be finalist, such unfair elimination🤢
I hope Rubina doesnt win
I don’t mind if faisu gashmeer or sriti win
Nishant oe gunjan shouldnt win. Gubjan is ok but barely experiments. Nishant is a professional choreographer so it’s not fair imo
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5