Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Princess...

Now a days it has become bit tricky to decide which should be watched with family...

Anyways welcome to our family 🤗

I am Mickey... 

amulbaby06 thumbnail

100% true... some credit goes to Devika and Kinjal. 

amulbaby06 thumbnail

Yaara..  aren't we expecting more from her? Like seriously will she be able to be strong and stubborn with her Sweetudi..... Anuj, I agree but Anupama...  not sure 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

First of all, I will say that this serial is not for kids. the outside environment is something that is beyond parents' control, but we can give a healthy and value-based environment at least at home.  

Words even like naagin on daily basis are beyond me. And now physical need type words.. EMA , Eloping has been the common language. 

So, I would not suggest anybody watch this serial with kids.  In the name of sanskaars, culture, Anupama mata values, empowerment, family, its crap, kachra.  Even in the name of college, showing cheaperpanti. 

I dont think pakhi has done something wrong, babool ke ped par aam nahi lagte. mere according toh itna paisa hai iski maa ke pass toh Paris mei kare shaadi. Kya karenge itne pase ka. At atleast kuch naya dekhne ko milega.😉.  honeymoon  Greece ya Venice mei manaye.  God has made a beautiful world, so why not explore it? 

Maa baap  bhai sab mast life jee rahe hai toh isse bhi jee lene do. nai toh ek financial literacy ka course isse bhi kara denge. Phataphat business woman ban jaayegi. 

chill baby chill. heheee

amulbaby06 thumbnail

Spot on yaar... ROFL...... 

my goodness too good man seriously too good. 

Hum tho chill karte... 

Your good name? I am Mickey 😊

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama  is running  behind   pakhi  that  she use to do earlier  pehle pakhi  aati thi to anupama  Daud ke  kitchen  mein uske favorite cheejein  banate thi .

Ab  anupama  aisa khuch nahi  karti hai  hai ki Anupama  Ab Daud ke pakh liye khuch nahi Bana rahi hai Anupama  mein bahut  change aaya,hai 

Anupama  slap nahi karegi  pakhi  but  anupama ne  pakhi  ka kaam karna band Kar diya,hai 

I am seeing  jub  se pakhi  ne shaadi ki hai tub se anupama pakhi  ka ek bhi kaam nahi  kar Rahi hai to anupama  already   Bata diya hai apme responsibility  nibhaao by not  doing  any  of her work 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Areeey they only need a reason to celebrate even if it means getting married for the 100th time.

In real life, when a daughter secretly marries, her family renounces her. In real life, step fathers don't even pay for a pencil/eraser. In real world Bhabis bhai don't stay in your house.

amulbaby06 thumbnail

For that point yes I agree 👍🏼

amulbaby06 thumbnail

So true.  Itini complicated nahi hoti. Staying with your ex husband and your present husband is ok... yaar real life mein kaha hai.. no one is that Santh right? 

Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Hello guys... 

Sab Kaise hai... 

Meri ittusii dimag meina ek bada doubt hai. Please my dear friends if possible clear them. 

1. Is this real that if son/ daughter runs away from home, married a person and comes back. Will parents make them marry again?? 

• Does that mean they don't believe in temple weddings or any other type 
  • Will they even accept that quickly?
  • How will you ever punish them when you are arranging their wedding in a grand way. 

2. Mom will never ever slap her kid when she is wrong? // Disclaimer: Not encouraging physical abuse//

Slapping or corporal punishment is not encouraged, but at the same time displeasure at such stupidity, setting boundaries, and expectations are required. Everyone has to follow the consequences of their actions, now if they keep hand-feeding fixing the issues children will never learn - children are in their parents' care so that they may guide them, and teach them values so they become good citizens when they are adults - 

3. Is it a common thing to get married before settling in life? 

India is such a vast country with diverse socioeconomic factors, such as income, education, employment,  safety, social norms, and social support can significantly affect how we live and conduct ourselves in society. As far as how the show is portrayed, Shahs are upper bands of the middle class, I'd say, living in a nice home, except baa/Anupamaa everyone has higher education, everyone works (including women) they live in a city, and have cars, gadgets etc so in this case, it would be expected that Pakhi would do post-graduation even study out of hometown/even country, make a career first and then be married in her mid to late 20s rather than at 21 and stay home and read magazines!

4.  Never understood the concept of remarriage.  What they want to show and why doing this crap? No celebration for cheaters.  

To answer your question, simply, this is a fictional, daily soap, it makes no head or tail anymore, the Anupamma we all fell in love with and were rooting for is long gone forgotten. 

Does the production house have some moral/social responsibility to show positive behavior - sure they do, but will they follow up with right message? - yet to be seen 
DKP Writers/creatives start with a track and then it fizzles out - 

~eg - started with Kinjal finding out about Toshu's EMA, then what happened, talked about divorce separated and now what, Toshu is back in the picture and there is no mention of his wife/child or any remorse - or conversation of EMA!

Let's take Pakhi's marriage track - producers have left Adhik's character arc ambiguous - so in future, if they need to, they might make him a reformed good guy, or they might portray him like the villain whose mastermind had expertly planned all this like a game of chess with the end goal of taking Kapadia's money - who knows.

As far as Padhik shaadi goes, it's all for TRP ratings, high-intensity drama, weddings, as you know in India, are big, fun, festive, and colorful - as all festivals on hindu calendar are done until 2023, they need to bring some umph in the show with Naach/gana and all, so they've ghusaofied this '2nd marriage' or 'formal marriage' or 'marriage with elders presence' whatever you want to call it. Oh producers dare not say they won't recognize a temple wedding, too much religious connotation 

If there is no drama and Padhik are simply either kicked out or set up or separated there won't be any fun right? All these saas/bahus/ watching the daily soaps need a topic to discuss so the drama part, bringing them home, creates various tensions, and in the end, culminates with a joyful wedding which we already know took place.

We know in real life, there are a myriad of reactions to when people elope and get married, 

couples elope and never come back to family, are never accepted, (to the extent of honor killings) or they elope and get married, are accepted and return to normal life, in some time or even takes years to get back together with family, some may have a reception down the line to recognize them amongst family/friends - and some have full on 1-2 weddings at each person's place there is a whole gamut of reactions even in mainstream society - 

Logically - should they be reprimanded or at the very least not rewarded with a lavish wedding - of course - because of various reasons, they are dependent, have not completed education, not working/earning etc - I've given up hope on ANY logic in this show, Only watching for Anuj and even that is going down by the day! Many of us in the forum used to like anupamaa and how Anuj was the wind beneath her wings and how she broke the shackles of unconscious social conditioning and forged ahead in life, but now this has become a regular run of-the-mill drama with nonsensical tracks with no end, just loose ends - trying to stay afloat until TRP becomes nonexistent:) It went from 4.3trp last dec we are 2.5 or lower now, so you see the steady decline is here to stay until the show is off air.