should I give her a wiggle certificate
My favorite color is orange
You should give out the awards ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
should I give her a wiggle certificate
My favorite color is orange
You should give out the awards ๐
I will it times to make lol but I wanted yours in the color you like lol Iโm avoiding generic ones
To whoever needs a lullaby right now. Here is my favorite song from Four More Shots Please.
Thanks for the fun thread!
And especially for VintageWine because she likes this show. I think?
Originally posted by: WTBF2SXF7OENP5ED
To whoever needs a lullaby right now. Here is my favorite song from Four More Shots Please.
Thanks for the fun thread!
And especially for VintageWine because she likes this show. I think?
Awards singers who I can tag 


Your certificate
Slowly I see I there please post a dress
I'm gonna wear either this
or may be this one ๐ little confused...help Jess...

This is me checking if I have abs after doing 1 sit up
blue although black is pretty but blueOriginally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I'm gonna wear either this
![]()
or may be this one ๐ little confused...help Jess...
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
blue although black is pretty but blue
Thanks Neha for the suggestion... I was little biased towards Blue as well ๐
https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46
This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963?s=46
145