I have my answers saved as draft but I'm too lazy to send them 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have my answers saved as draft but I'm too lazy to send them 🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I have my answers saved as draft but I'm too lazy to send them 🤣
Don't worry. You'll get a reminder PM soon. 🤣
Will we get results tomorrow?
Maybe...depends on if I get the siggies in time. I have the results ready - apart from Round 4 obviously. 🤣
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Maybe...depends on if I get the siggies in time. I have the results ready - apart from Round 4 obviously. 🤣
Obviously you are going to declare me as the winner. So round 4 score doesn't matter right. 😆.
Come on choosing a winner amongst those played isn't interesting. Just make me the winner it is easier and interesting result
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Obviously you are going to declare me as the winner. So round 4 score doesn't matter right. 😆.
Come on choosing a winner amongst those played isn't interesting. Just make me the winner it is easier and interesting result
That would be too predictable as well. Cause you announced it here. No I'll announce Zeal as the winner. 🤣
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
That would be too predictable as well. Cause you announced it here. No I'll announce Zeal as the winner. 🤣
It's IF game not BiggBoss where host and makers have fixed their favorites as winners. 😂
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
That would be too predictable as well. Cause you announced it here. No I'll announce Zeal as the winner. 🤣
Shister!!!😳😳 Am absolutely disappointed in you!!! you have fixed a winner and that too, one who is not your shister!!! How could you ???? 😭
Ye last round hai (R4) ya iske baad bhi ek aur hai?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ye last round hai (R4) ya iske baad bhi ek aur hai?
Last round hai R4
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5