🏆🥵 BW winners pg1 and fifa weekend party - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

751

Views

35.5k

Users

36

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Iโ€™m feeling very hurt
Image

Schnelle Kostรผmideen fรผr Kinder im kidsweb.de

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Oh my! Can I unleash your "chal chup chapli nai toh" on you?

Phut sounded mean so replacing it with chup ๐Ÿ˜†


Oh u figured out it was my trademark insult used for some people on bwf ๐Ÿ˜† i was too embarrassed to respond that day.


But no....dont use on me....meri billi mujhi ko meow!!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

he didnโ€™t even know who Shalini was till recently and he donโ€™t even like pari either he just trying to get my GOAT๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ he is jhanvi Anaya Sara shipper !! They lost so now he messing around lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

my vanity like seriously ๐Ÿ˜’ now Iโ€™m upset I was traveling barely had sleep ๐Ÿ’ค still made the thread ok loss on words even makki had more then one award plus most of these polls were trolled like esha over vanni so I placed esha in jury category , then pari shraddha was trolled , so I added shraddha, mrunal and vanni and mrunal was trolled so she got jury and I added Rashmika because she was popular amongst the commenters and tied .


. now in case I wanted who I wanted I would have put shraddha, disha p, kiarra A, and ALIA

I need some Alia photos
Image

Charu21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan


Oh u figured out it was my trademark insult used for some people on bwf ๐Ÿ˜† i was too embarrassed to respond that day.


But no....dont use on me....meri billi mujhi ko meow!!!!

Pheww Finally the mystery is solved!! My IF jeevan is safal meow oops I mean now!

Image


Haha ok ok.. not using it on you. Btw I love it so much, definitely using it on someone someday. โค๏ธ

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan


Oh u figured out it was my trademark insult used for some people on bwf ๐Ÿ˜† i was too embarrassed to respond that day.


But no....dont use on me....meri billi mujhi ko meow!!!!

Solved.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

he didnโ€™t even know who Shalini was till recently and he donโ€™t even like pari either he just trying to get my GOAT๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ he is jhanvi Anaya Sara shipper !! They lost so now he messing around lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5290713/how-come-no-one-told-me-about-this-firecracker


I liked Her since May

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGFhddB2g_o

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I need some Alia photos

Alia bhatt GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER


Wink Tease GIF - Wink Tease Flirty - Discover & Share GIFs


Alia Bhatt | Katrina kaif photo, Alia bhatt, Alia

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown ยท 2 months ago

This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown ยท 3 months ago

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai ยท 3 months ago

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche ยท 4 months ago

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963?s=46

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".