don't be sad maroon
you have to be happy to give out the award

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
don't be sad maroon
you have to be happy to give out the award

I need more content
I know but most should be happy with the winners !! Plus I allowed the jury to vote and I didnโt even vote shraddha won amongst the jury nominees!! I gave Rashmika promising as she was the runner up in the jury awards and lost by one vote only !! and esha got only one vote and the other mrunal got zero votes by the jury !!

I know but most should be happy with the winners !! Plus I allowed the jury to vote and I didnโt even vote shraddha won amongst the jury nominees!! I gave Rashmika promising as she was the runner up in the jury awards and lost by one vote only !! and esha got only one vote and the other mrunal got zero votes by the jury !!
You you you
My tournament was sidelined for your vanity ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I like rashmika and shraddha so I am happy both got the jury award.I know but most should be happy with the winners !! Plus I allowed the jury to vote and I didnโt even vote shraddha won amongst the jury nominees!! I gave Rashmika promising as she was the runner up in the jury awards and lost by one vote only !! and esha got only one vote and the other mrunal got zero votes by the jury !!
I donโt like the popular winner but oh well.
some people who disliked the winner are not part of the jury
my vanity like seriously ๐ now Iโm upset I was traveling barely had sleep ๐ค still made the thread ok loss on words even makki had more then one award plus most of these polls were trolled like esha over vanni so I placed esha in jury category , then pari shraddha was trolled , so I added shraddha, mrunal and vanni and mrunal was trolled so she got jury and I added Rashmika because she was popular amongst the commenters and tied .Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
You you you
My tournament was sidelined for your vanity ๐คฃ๐คฃ
. now in case I wanted who I wanted I would have put shraddha, disha p, kiarra A, and ALIA
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Looks like i am the only one who wont agree....like shraddha is nice and cute and hot and all.....but hawtest? Naah woh baat nahi.
Oh my! Can I unleash your "chal chup chapli nai toh" on you?
Phut sounded mean so replacing it with chup ๐
Originally posted by: priya185
Shraddha accepting the award with a speech thanking jury members and organisers
Shraddha had the majority of votes. Our jury awards do not have any bias.
BRAVOOOOO !!!

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46
This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963?s=46
145