Later on without bias I will post the dresses that were posted here and members choose which dress they liked
Iโm going to wear this! What ya this Jess?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiKi8bgOYvm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Later on without bias I will post the dresses that were posted here and members choose which dress they liked
Iโm going to wear this! What ya this Jess?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiKi8bgOYvm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I presented the award on the previous page please see
I also updated page 2
I like it wow ๐คฉOriginally posted by: Calcifer
Iโm going to wear this! What ya this Jess?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiKi8bgOYvm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
wow ๐คฉOriginally posted by: priya185
I am here to announce the hottest girl jury award. Thanks for waiting patiently.
This is what I am wearing to present the award
The winner for the hottest girl is
jury award:
oops wrong angle
(scroll down)
The one and only Shraddha Kapoor
you cannot take your eyes off her
she makes all the boys go weak in the knees
men faint as she walks their way
![]()
Shraddha accepting the award with a speech thanking jury members and organisers
My whole tournament was to crown a Queen of our fo the top
16. That was Shalini Pandey
An you put Shradda in the thread title ? You donโt care about my tournament why you want me involved ๐
we care about your tournamentOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
My whole tournament was to crown a Queen of our fo the top
16. That was Shalini Pandey
An you put Shradda in the thread title ? You donโt care about my tournament why you want me involved ๐
Jury winner has just been announced
Your winner when itโs announced will also be given importance
I will put your winner in title too once Fingerfetish announces it in the voice she went to sleep and priya announced hers I will change it and hold a party on your tournament winnerOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
My whole tournament was to crown a Queen of our fo the top
16. That was Shalini Pandey
An you put Shradda in the thread title ? You donโt care about my tournament why you want me involved ๐
By the way both Shalini and Shraddha names were suggested by me when maroon was shortlisting
Most people (including maroon) didnโt know who shalini was just by her first name or in general
Originally posted by: priya185
we care about your tournament
Jury winner has just been announced
Your winner when itโs announced will also be given importance
Iโm feeling very hurt
omg ๐ณ sorry your winner will be posted there as I said and it will have the biggest banner !! And you wanted to post only hot girl pics
https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46
This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963?s=46
145